Fighting feelings (4)

Alyvia

Trey shit.....

I was worrying until I realized that I had on a mask. I quietly sighed and walked toward him. Both of us got on one side of him. As we did our thing I was thinking why would he be here. Was wifey not doing right...Naw let me stop. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"You mind," I pointed at his hard.

He laughed and put his hand down his sweats.

"Oh you trying to jack off huh," Asia said shaking her ass in front of him.

"Ahh shit, something like that," he was going ham.

"Do you need help," she asked.

He shook his head and she walked over to him and started sucking him like I wasn't even there. I walked over to the door about to walk out until he stopped me.

"You know y'all can share right," I just laughed and walked out.

I bet he did the same thing to me to.

Later on a lot of the strippers were up in V.I.P. I wanted to know why so I walked up there. Now I see why they were all up here.

Trey was in the middle of all these strippers and slapping their asses, poring Gray Goose everywhere. Plus he looked drunk as hell.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the circle.

"Man what you doing!"

"Trying to save you from breaking someone else's heart," I felt a tear go down my face.

I helped him in my car and asked where he lived. It did take awhile to get there because he kept of stuttering and touching me. finally after a few turns he lead me to his house. I quickly got of the car and took him up to the ground door. I knocked on the door twice and it flee open.

"Umm I thought that I would bring him home because he was really wasted and I didn't want him doing anything he would regret," she took his hand and guided him into the house.

"Thank you for not doing anything with him."

"Your welcome and trust me I don't like him like that...we go way back," I laughed and she joined in.

"Well thanks again," I walked to my car and cried the whole way home.

I just saved his marriage..............

___________________________

Why did trey go to the strip club??✋

I'll be posting more 👍

Vote and comment😘