Keyia??

Alyvia

"Trey come on we have to be there by 2:00," he was taking his time getting ready.

"Baby hold up I'm coming just give me some time," he was in the bathroom doing God knows what.

"Tre-," he swung the door open.

"I had to take care of something," he did his hands in a jack off motion.

I just broke out laughing because earlier we were kissing and of course he had to go over board and add tongue and shit. I remembered the kids were downstairs and made him stop. So I guess this nigga got hard.

Trey

Shit Alyvia be playing to much. She made a nigga have to jack off, like what the fuck. I went down stairs and made sure the kids were ready.

"Come on yall," I grabbed Keyia and walked out the door.

We all hopped in the car and drove to the doctor. Well you guessed it Alyvia is pregnant. I can't wait to have another little one running around.

"Come on hurry up," I got Keyia out of her car seat and grabbed her bag.

"You are just my little sunshine," I put her up in the air.

Kayla and Julia rolled their eyes. Now that I think about it Julia and Kayla kind of still have a little attitude towards Keyia and she's only 4 months.

Alyvia

"Well ms.Neverson," I wish they would stop saying that.

"There's y'all's baby."

I told myself I wouldn't cry but, I just couldn't help it.

Back at the house.....

"Baby I couldn't believe that neither of them would watch Keyia," Trey sighed.

"Well you do remember that you left them for Keyia and T," he nodded.

Then my phone went off.

Trey

Hello

...........

Yes

..........

Right here

...........

Oh really

.........

Ok thanks, bye girl.

Then she hung up the phone.

"Well Trey it seems that Kennedy talked to one of August friends and said that his baby mamma was in jail. So Kennedy asked who it was and he said Kim. But then he said he only has a little girl by her."

My heart literally dropped. I like love ketiawthat little girl with all my heart and soul. But, to know that she might not be mine makes me wonder about T. We did take a DNA test but, it was one of the most expensive one out of the store.

"Alyvia can you call her back and have her to tell whoever he is meet us at their house?"

"Yeah baby but, are you ok," she rubbed my back.

"Yeah baby I'm good I guess," she kissed me and walked down stairs to the kids.

If she is not mine I'm just going to have to deal with it.

__________________________

Sorry it took me so long to update. I had writers block but, I think I'm good now.✌️

If anyone has suggestions for this story let me know😊

Vote and comment😘