The past is the past (16)

Alyvia

Every since the day Tremaine apologized things have been pretty good between us. Every weekend the kids have been going over to his house. I can tell that they are starting warm up to him again. Now Kim she's a problem. Last weekend I went over there to drop them off and Tremaine was at the store so she started to mess with me telling me that Tremaine was hers and a hole bunch of other shit and when we was about to fight Tremaine pulled up and stopped whatever was going to happen. So right now the kids are at his house and I'm on my way to the strip club.

Tremaine

"Ouuuuccchhh," I ran up stairs into T and Tj's room.

I walked in and saw T punching Tj in the face. Tj just sat there and let him do it. I ran over to them and picked up T and hit him on his hand.

"T don't you ever put your hand on him again do you hear me," he nodded his head and started to cry I put him down and he ran over to Tj and through a little chair at him, hitting him right in the face.

I snatched him up and took him in the bathroom and whopped his hand till it was red.

"T what did you do," Kim walked over to is with Keyia on her hip.

"He punched Tj in the face and through a chair at his face," she covered her mouth and grabbed T by his collar.

I rushed back into the room to find Tj laying on the floor screaming and holding his face.

"Come on Tj it's Ight... it's Ight," I held him in my arms and rocked him back and fourth, until he fell asleep.

I laid Tj on the couch and asked Julien to help me move all of Tj's things into his room. By the time we were finished it was 10:30 so I carried Tj back into Juliens room and laid him on the bed. I looked at the big red scar under his eye. I wish Tj would stop just letting T hurt him. I mean he could at least tell or yell for me or something. I sat there thinking until Julien walked in.

"Well goodnight," I turned off the light and closed the door.

Next I have to check on my girls. Julia and Kayla have there own rooms and bathrooms but, there is a another bathroom in the middle of there rooms so they kind of share a room. I knocked on Julia's door.

"Come in," I walked in to see her and Kayla laying on her bed.

"Are y'all having a movie night?"

"Something like that," I laughed at her comment.

"Well I just came in to say goodnight," I walked into my bedroom.

"Baby where's T and Keyia?"

"Well Keyia is in her crib sleep and T is in his room sleep," I shook my head.

"Well I'll just have a talk with him in the morning," I stripped out of my clothes only leaving on my boxers.

I laid down in the bed and wrapped my hands around Kim. I started to doze off until I felt something on my dick. I looked up at Kim and saw that she had a smirk on her face.

"Baby don't start something you can't finish," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh baby trust me I can finish," she rolled on top of me and kissed all the way down to my underwear line. Then she rolled off of me and laid on her side.

"I thought you said you could finish," she laughed.

"When I fell like it," I laughed with her.

"Goodnight baby," I kissed her neck before dozing off.

___________________________

What do you think about Kim?✋

T needs to stop putting his hands on Tj👏

Vote and comment😘