Ass Whooping

Trey

I was chilling on the couch with T an Keyia. Of course Kim was off some where being moody. She has been acting really wired lately. I mean I've been trying to get freaky and she just acts like I'm not there. I even went so far and walked into the room butt ass naked and she still didn't get turn on. I just wish Kim would get out of her little mood

"Daddy," I looked down at T as he started to wake up.

"You finally up little guy," he shook his head.

Yo-," I was cut off by banging on the door.

Alyvia

"Tj what was you saying?"

"Mrs.Kim is really heavy because she was sitting on my lap and bouncing up and down and it made my legs hurt," I felt my blood boil.

I hopped out of the car and grabbed the kids and headed to the door.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Trey opened the door and I rushed in looking for that bitch.

"Hold up what are you doing," he asked closing the door and picked up Tj.

"Don't fucking touch him," he looked at me in shock.

"Alyvia what the hell is wrong with you," he walked over to me.

"Um Kayla, Julien and Julia y'all go up the game room and take T and Keyia with you," I waited for them to walk upstairs.

"Now why are you coming in here doing this," he looked at me then Tj.

"Trey do you know," he looked at me with a confused face.

"Know what," I felt my face get even hotter.

"Kim is fucking raping Tj," he looked at me.

"Wait what?"

"She is raping him," he looked at me and put his hand on his face.

"Where did you get this idea from," Is this nigga serious.

"Well today I took the kids I the doctors for a check up and the doctor called me back and showed me the hickey on his chest and then he told me himself that him and Kim were playing a game," he sat up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Tj what did you do when you and Mrs.Kim were playing the game?," he asked holding Tj on his lap.

"Well she said we both needed to take our clothes off then she told me lay down and she put my wewe in her private part and started bouncing up and down, and she held my hands down," Tj looked at Trey and I felt like I was about to bust.

"Oh hey what are you doing here," speaking of the Dick head here she is.

I ran up to her and starting beating the shit out of her. Blood was everywhere and I even think a couple of her teeth were missing.

"You stupid bitch you thought that you were going to rape my son and get away with it," I punched her one more time then I felt hand wrap around my waist.

Trey called 911 and they came and took her I had to kick he one more time before she left. So when they were caring her out I kicked her in the stomach.

"Kayla, Julien and Julia come on we're leaving,"

"Wait um I'm sorry Alyvia I didn't know it was happening just please don't take the kids away," he looked really stressed.

"Look Treamine you have two young kids to take care of and I think that's enough but, if you want to see them just let me know," gave him a hug and left.

That stupid bitch thought she was going to rape my baby and get away with it.......Stupid BITCH

___________________________

Kim got he ass beat😂

Poor Trey now he has to raise the kids by himself 😩

Vote and comment😘