Love

Alyvia
"Baby," ugh Trey as been acting like a baby ever since Keyia left.
"I'm coming I have to get the kids dinner ready," I took the spaghetti noodles off of the stove and drained them.
"Baby I need you," I made my way up the steps to cater to the "KING".
"Yes, what do you need?"
"I'm starving baby," I swear if he don't get his lazy ass up.
"Ok baby I just got the noddles off of the stove," I turned to walk out of the room.
"Baby I'm hungry as shit and I want so fucking food now," I can't this this bullshit anymore.
"Well get your lazy ass up and help me finish the food so you and your kids can eat," I stormed out the room.
"T let me see."
"No it's mine."
"Come on i just want to look at it," then I heard a loud thud.
"Ouuuuucchhh," I ran into the living room.
"T get your ass up the stairs in your room and don't come out until I say so," just then trey came down the stairs.
"Why you yelling at T?"
"Well T keeps on putting his hands on my son," he blew out of frustration.
"Tj suck that shit up I don't feel like hearing it," I looked at Tremaine and rolled my eyes.
"You gonna stop rolling your eyes at me ight," he put his hands on my waist and kissed my neck.
Lately we haven't really got it in so I know he is sexually frustrated, hell I'm even needing dick in my life.
"Baby if you help get the kids feed and in bed there just might be a surprise for you," his eyes got big and he immediately started working.
.........
"Kids come and eat!!," We sat out the plates and dived in.
"T this is the fuc- I mean the last time I'm going to tell you to quit putting your hands on Tj do you hear me," he nodded and continued eating.
"Kayla, Julia and Julien," they all looked up.
"After ya'll finish I need ya'll to get T and Tj in bed because me and your dad are going out,"they nodded and finished eating.
......
"Good night mommy and daddy," Tj said giving us each and hug.
"Goodnight baby," I watched him walk up the steps.
"Goodnight daddy and mommy I love you guys," tears started flowing down my face, T just called me mommy.
"Goodnight baby," trey moved over bye me and gave me a side hug.
......
"So where are we going," Trey asked getting ready.
"I just thought that we would go to a hotel for the night and just enjoy each other," he nodded and grabbed a bag to pack his things.
(At the hotel)
"Baby I've been wanting you for the longest," I moaned while Trey kissed my neck.
For the next 5 hours we made love. When we finished we just cuddled up with each other and made little conversations.
"Baby," Trey said stroking my hair.
"Yeah," I held onto him tighter.
"I've been thinking about all the shit we've been through. I know if it was some other girl she would have left me and never talked to me again. But, you stuck with me through everything and with all of that being said Will You Become Mrs. Neverson again?"
"Yes baby I will," tears were flowing down my face.
I can't wait to live out the rest of my life with my big happy family.

THE END......

________________________________

Should I add another book to the series?✌️
I really want to thank everyone for reading this book and rocking with me. Without y'all this book would be nothin.
Vote and comment😘