Together

Recap

"Trey," he looked at me.

I couldn't even finish my sentence, his eyes were full with lust.

We both moved in closely and our lips connected.

God knows I missed his lips.

___________________________

Alyvia

He pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling him but, never broke the kiss.

"Baby I'm sorry *kiss* for every *kiss* time I *kiss*Acted like a *kiss* Bitch."

"Trey just shut up," I pulled on his basketball shorts.

"Wait baby I want to cater to you, after all the shit I have done you deserve this baby."

Trey

I carried her up stairs into my room and placed her softly on the bed.

Alyvia

We are now on our 5th round and every round we did something different.

"Baby lets do it rough this time," I said out of breath.

"Ight," he went to get up but, I pushed him back down.

"Nah I'm riding," I got on top and slid himself into me.

"Ah shit," I tilted my head back.

"If you don't get that ass bouncing I'm going to turn us over and pound you to sleep," He sounds so sexy when he's being rough.

He kept slapping my ass making me go faster and after a while that shit started to hurt.

"Come on baby get that shit," he put his hands around my waist.

"Faster baby," I placed my hands on his shoulders and started going faster.
"Ah shit baby clam down," I knew he was close to cumin so I kept going fast.

"FUCK," I jumped when he yelled and he let out his load.

"Damn baby I didn't know you had that in you," I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest with him still inside of me.

Trey

Thank god I had those sound proof walls put in. I kissed Alyvia's forehead and slowly closed my eyes.

I got my Baby back.....

___________________________

There back 👫

Sound proof walls 😂✋

Vote and comment😘

I know it's kind of short.😒

Sorry for not updating a lot on this book. School has been whopping my ass but, I promise that I will start writing more and more everyday.

Vote and comment😘