Sorry (15)

Tremaine

"Daddyyyy," I walked into T's room to see Tj crying.

T snatched the toy Tj had in his hand and walked over to me.

"Daddy I don't like him," I mean mugged him.

"T don't you ever say that again and give him that toy back," Tj just stared at me with tears strolling down his face. He didn't scream or nothing he just sat there crying.

T looked at Tj and then back at me. Then he looked at the toy.

"But, daddy I don't want his dirty hands on my things," Tj looked down at his hands and tried wiping them off on his shirt

"T shut the hell up before I whoop your ass," T looked at me and his eyes started to water.

"Mommyyyy," she ran in the room and grabbed him up kissing his head.

"Nah Kim let him go," she looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked out with T.

Tj still sat there looking at his hands. I really felt bad because he looked pretty rough.

"Sorry for touching his toys," he said below a whisper. I felt like crying.

"No your fine he was being mean," he looked up at me.

"Come on let's go get your bother and sisters so we can go to get something to eat," I held out my hand and he grabbed it.

We walked into the game room to see Julien playing xbox while Julia and Kayla watched.

"Are y'all hungry," they all shook their heads.

"Dose Buffalo Wild Wings sound good," they all nodded again.

"Well let me go tell the others."

Alyvia

They finally let me out of that hell hole and now I can go and get my kids. I drove to Tremaines house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I called Kayla.

phone conversation

Kayla-hello

Me-hey baby I'm outside so y'all come on out.

Kayla-Oh um we are on our way back to the house.

Me-Oh did y'all go somewhere

Kayla-yeah we went to get something to eat, look up.

Me- what???

End of conversation

I looked up and saw the car pull in.

"Mommy," Tj ran up to me hugging my waist.

"Aww hey baby mommy missed you so much."

I gave Kayla, Julian and Julia a hug and started walking towards the car until I was stopped.

"Hey Alyvia can I talk to you for a second," is he really doing this right now.

"No you can't Tremaine."

"Come on Alyvia just for a little bit," I stopped.

"You have a minute go," I looked down at my watch.

"Look I know I haven't been there for them or you and I realize I have been treating you terrible. I sorry for acting like a bitch and I'm sorry for say anything that I said or did that made you cry. I sorry for ever leaving you to take care of our 3 kids. All I'm asking is for you to forgive me and for you to let me help take care of the kids," By now I had tears streaming down my face.

"Tremaine I think.......

___________________________

What do you think Alyvia said? Tell me in the comments.✌️

Vote and comment😘