1 Month later

Alyvia

Well it's been rough but, it could be worse. Kim went to jail and her and Trey are divorced. Since he has to take car of two little kids I don't leave the kids alone with him and most times they stay with him for about 2 hours.

"Mommy can we go to daddy's house," I thought about it then I nodded.

Since Kayla, Julia and Julien are at the mall.

"Mommy can I knock," I nodded my head.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Oh hey," Trey looked terrible.

He looked like he hasn't shaved, slept or ate peacefully in days.

"Um can we come in?"

"Of course sorry about the mess."

I walked in and saw messes everywhere. Keyia was sitting in her high chair crying and T was sitting on the floor screaming.

"Trey go Upstair and shave, shower and rest, I'll yell when I food is done."

"Nah I can-" I gave him a death glare.

"Ok I'm gone."

"Now T come here," he ran over.

"Go over there with Tj and watch tv.

I then got Keyia out of her chair and and took her upstairs washed her up, put her on some clothes and put her down for a nap. I walked back down stairs an got T and put him in the bath, helped him put on his clothes, and then put him and Tj down for a nap. After 2hours of cleaning I had the house looking beautiful. I then looked in the fridge raider for some food but only found milk, juice and some half drank water. I went to the store came back and cooked hot wings, fried pickles, fries and made cool aid. I woke the kids up and told them to go down stairs. Now Tremaine will be way more complicated to wake up.

"Tremaine," I shook him.

"Trey," he rolled a little.

"Baby," he hopped right up.

"Yeah," I dyed laughing.

"I knew that would get you, the food is ready," he followed behind me.

"Wow you cleaned, Alyvia you didn't have to do all of this," he looked around at the clean house and food.

"Well you looked like you needed help," he smile at me and I smiled back. I rest of the evening was full with laughs, talking, and stories.

"Well Tj it's Tim-," I looked Tj and he was knocked out.

"Well you might as well stay here," that didn't sound to bad.

We put the kids in bed and went back into the living room.

"Trey," he looked at me.

I couldn't even finish my sentence, I in his eyes and became memorized.

We both moved in closely and our lips connected.

God knows I missed his lips....

___________________________

Trey and Alyvia 👏👫👏

Vote and comment😘