Chapter 69 : In Fact Javier, In The End.....Everyone Dies.

It was early in the morning mid-week, and things were much as they always are at the Bordello. The security team were about to lose their charismatic figurehead until the following Monday, as he would be leaving for Prague after telling the team that he was securing an arms deal with a known crime syndicate.

Meanwhile, in their private apartment Chéri was naked and on display were all of his beautiful and colourful tattoos that started on his collarbone and weaved all down his body. They really made his over-thin feminine body stand out, and the ink took up the majority of one side. Pretty, bright cherry blossoms twisting and turning with his own natural curves, all the down.

Chéri sat on the end of the bed with his thin legs spread, holding his smartphone up.

Lennon, who was naked and far more inked than Chéri, was kneeling up between Chéri's legs on the floor, aggressively sucking his cock.

He pumped Chéri's cock up and down quickly before spitting on it, sucking and then licking the tip with his pierced tongue before he speedily continued stroking his cock hard.

"Mmmm deeper." Chéri purred quietly as he held his smartphone up in one hand and pushed his hair up with the other.

Lennon looked up at Chéri while he slowly licked up the underside of his cock, then pushed Chéri's thighs further apart and deep throated him.

"Ohh! This is soo... good." Cheri moaned as he looked down on Lennon. Occasionally, his head would wander up as his eyes rolled up in ecstasy, pushing his hips slowly forward towards Lennon's face.

"Spit on it." Chéri murmured as he raked his fingers through Lennon's hair. "Suck it hard, you big fucker."

Lennon swiftly followed Chéri's prompts as he sucked on him with an impatient hunger, stopping only to pump Chéri's cock rigorously while licking the head, then quickly spitting onto his hand to continue pumping him. Lennon's other hand fell to his own lap as he started to caress himself very quickly.

"Deeper Lenny, deeper! Choke on it!" Chéri urged as he grabbed a handful of Lennon's hair and yanked it towards himself, dragging Lennon's face right up to his bony pelvis.

Chéri lightly slapped the side of Lennon's face a few times before he let go of his hair. There was a loud pop as Lennon pulled back, freeing his throat, before he gripped him, jerking him off quickly.

Lennon opened his mouth but Chéri grabbed his cock and held it away from him while he giggled. "Is this the best cock you've ever had?"

"Yes," Lennon said affirmatively before moving forward for more.

Chéri held himself away still. "What is this...?" he asked, occasionally hitting his cock against Lennon's face.

"The best cock I've ever had." Lennon recited.

"Do you want to continue sucking it?" Chéri teased.

"Oh, yeah."

Chéri let go of himself and the shaft sprang forward allowing Lennon to suck it again. Lennon reached his arms under Chéri's Feminine, tattooed thighs and pulled him closer.

"How does it taste?" Chéri asked.

"Like black cherry lube, my spit and precum." Lennon said with a smile.

"And when you make me cum, where do you want it?" Chéri asked.

Lennon stopped a moment quickly to look up at Chéri, who was holding his smartphone up, to answer. "In my mouth."

"Do you want to swallow my cum like a desperate whore?" Chéri moaned faintly.

"Mmm." Lennon responded while nodding, not stopping to speak.