Chapter 64 : Lennon's New I.D And Briefing

Ignacio shouted. "Okay, Lennon! here goes!"

Lennon looked up at the camera head-on for his new ID as LGBT+ team leader. He looked straight into the camera with a neutral expression.

His dyed bright blonde showing the darker gold roots of his natural hair, and the sides of his hair had been cut close with the top styled high. His new neck tattoo, lip piercing and nose ring visible in this new photo.

He seemed distant in his stare, and his eyes looked tired as if they'd already seen too much. Under his eyes, the skin was slightly darker due to his lack of sleep, and from the stress that kept him awake.

It was a far cry from his last photo, three months ago, where he casually smiled widely for the camera with his long, slightly wavy blond hair and in his old clothes. His eyes were full of life, and full of promise. He was the shy American guy next door.

"Okay, by the way, I've emailed you a copy of the proof of your group shot. We did one of Marcel and his assets, so I've sent you your proof with yours." Ignacio said.

"Oh, let me see, if you got copies here." Lennon said.

"Sure! Here's yours." Ignacio said as he held up a panoramic picture of Lennon, sat on a large sofa with Bayani to his left, Chéri to his right and all his LGBT+ team all around him. In the main shot, they all sat professionally with all the ladyboys looking glamorous.

In the unused, comical in-between shots, Lennon sat half off the sofa with his head up at a seductive angle and his finger in his open mouth, with all the ladyboys all touching him, and Chéri was squatting between his legs with his butt to the camera.

"Oh, I love the comical one! Look at Chéri's fine ass." Lennon said.

Ignacio laughed. "Here's the straight asset panoramic." he said as he held up a picture of Marcel standing in front of all his girls. Marcel's arms were folded and he was standing in a dominant position with his legs wide, clad all in black in full fetish, steampunk regalia while wearing a long black plastic coat. To his right, in front, was Spangna in her finest goth cyberpunk outfit, and she stood in a similar position to Marcel. To Marcel's left was Javier who stood at a side profile with the security team in the background.

There were other shots. One was in between takes, and Marcel was sitting on the marble floor with his arm resting on his knee, and all his girls around him.

Then there was the full Bordello shot with Lennon, Chéri, Marcel, Stelios and other important Bordello members in front of all the assets.

"These pictures are great! You're a great photographer Ignacio!" Lennon said all excited.

"Thank you, Lennon! I'll have the new ID ready in an hour." Ignacio said.

"Cool! I'll go hand out the wage breakdowns to my girls then go see Dr V for an update and meds for my trip, then I have to speak to momma and tell her that the accountant is looking over my proposals. He will either veto the whole thing, pick programs or approve the whole thing. I have to pack as well as I have to be out of Spain in three days."

"I hope the proposals go well and I hope your health's okay. I'm gonna miss you, Lenn. Hey! Could you bring me back some American cigarettes? Anything special to Tennessee." Ignacio asked.

"I sure will, Nacho." Lennon smiled as he grabbed his stack of letters.

Lennon made his way into a lounge where all the LGBT+ assets would hang out and chill, watching TV, painting their nails, chatting or arguing.

Lennon walked into the room holding a small stack of envelopes. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a silver waistcoat and tight trousers with black loafers with a thick white sole. As soon as he entered there was a roar of excited cheers from his ladyboys.