Chapter 65 : Enter, Akara And Sanyi!! The Two Gorgeous LadyBoys From Bangkok!

In the reception, the British girl, Polish girl and French girl were waiting to go in and be interviewed by Marcel.

They had been recruited from a local bar, and they ticked all of Marcel's boxes. They had troubled pasts, debt problems, had no family support and were sometimes illegal immigrants. Marcel also didn't have to purchase their debt from another girls merchant.

In the LGBT+ area, Lennon went out to call in the two new boys from Bangkok, who he found out were actually in Spain legally on student visas.

In slinked two curvy, sexy ladyboys in lingerie and tall sky-high heels. They had a similar China doll look like Chéri. Long thin legs, slender shoulders and light brown tanned skin. However, they had the typical hips, slight Adam's apple and slightly larger hands that betrayed their masculine origin.

"Passports and health certificates please, especially you." Lennon said to the one that looked practically underage, "How old are you both?"

"Eighteen and twenty." They both said as they both handed over their documents. They swayed gently as they stood with one hand on their hip and one leg forward. They were truly gorgeous and it was difficult for Lennon not to stare.

"What's your preferred pronoun?" Lennon asked.

"Feminine." they both said.

"Have either of you dolls worked for a house before?" Lennon asked, finding it funny that they answered in unison.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Good, good." Lennon said as he put on his glasses and looked over their student visas.

"So you think I have potential?" Akara asked.

"Ohh yes! I would love to have you both here. You're both stunning. Are you on hormones? And are you pre or post-op?" Lennon asked.

"I'm pre-op, on hormones." Akara said as he pulled his panties down to stroke his rather large cock.

"We're not having bottom surgery. We love the cock."

"Same." said Sanyi as he exposed himself as well.

"Same! Thank heaven. Wow! Okay, please, you can put yourselves away, thank you." Lennon said, looking at their perfect bodies and light brown skin.

One walked over and stroked Lennon's face with his finger. "Do you own this place?"

"Err, no. My boyfriend does, and ahh, I love him very, very much." Lennon said, politely moving Sanyi's finger from his face.

"So, do you want to try us first?"

"Oh no, no Thank you." Lennon replied.

"Aww, that's a shame. We'd both be happy to offer you a demonstration." Akara said.

"What, both of you?!" Lennon asked, surprised.

"Yes! You would not believe what we can do." Sanyi said.

"Yes. You'd love the nice full feel of my backside as you hit it, or we can sixty-nine each other while you fuck whoever's on top." Akara answered.

Sanyi looked excited. "I want to be under! That's my favourite! Then I get to lick you while you fuck him, or just blow you both."

"I think you two mischievous girls are going to cause a stir around here. Just be careful around two queens called Lolo and Fifi. I know they'll cause some drama." Lennon said.

"We'll avoid them. We only want to please, fuck and be fucked, all day, and make lots, and lots of money." Sanyi said.

"Ohh! You two will! I'm going to give you opportunities, like the others, and promote you both into the ground." Lennon said.