Chapter 1

"Gentleman, gentleman, gentleman! If you're not in front of this stage right now you'll want to be for our next performer! She is the one you've all heard about and have been waiting for all night. Dig deep into your pockets fellas and welcome the one and only...Treasure..."

Like every other time it was spoken I found myself laughing at the irony of the stage name I was given. Before coming to work in this bar turned gentleman's club I was a nobody, a homeless girl sleeping on park benches with nothing to my name but a pretty face. It was that, that first got me noticed and led me to this place, treated like a rare and highly sought after diamond. Lou, the owner saw something in me--dollar signs and just as he suspected the second he put me on stage his assumptions were correct. The biracial girl he saved from the streets was an instant hit with his customers and soon became the reason why his hole in the wall establishment was packed every night.

A normal person would see Lou as nothing more than a user. Not me. Compared to the life I had before him, he's actually a savior. Each time I think of that my mind travels back to day he found me in clothes that had been worn for a whole week, ripped and stained with blood. It was by the grace of some higher power that he came along and unlike the many others that crossed my path, sparked up a conversation with me. My days were spent sleeping since the night couldn't be trusted. I was an easy target to the creeps prowling for victims and feared I'd awaken in the arms of the man I'd run away from, my mother's killer and my abuser. The tall white haired man that I not only call my boss but my friend now, saved me from that; took me in and gave me a job, never once making sexual advances toward me or hinted around that I owe him in any way for what he has done for me. It's not an ideal job but to make up for it I get a little more money than the other girls, never have to do VIP room dances, and only work twice a week.

Coming in I had not even a drop of confidence and never knew what it felt like to be wanted but all that quickly changed. The men that were surrounding the wooden platform where I first performed became familiar faces showing up each and every night I had my shows. They wanted me. I saw it in the lustful gazes, the way they drooled, and how easily they tossed their hard earned money my way. One would think that with all I've been through, the last thing I'd want to do is be naked in front of a bunch of men but I actually get more out of it than money. Or least I used to. The thrill of being loved for once in my life when I was used to being neglected and abused is what kept me here for so long but the feeling wore off pretty quickly however, and now I just stay to keep the bills paid in my lonely one bedroom apartment.

The howls and hollers that greeted me as I pushed through the curtain used to bring a smile to my face but now fails to even reach the part of my heart that would make me care. Hearing the beat dropped cuing my entry I shoved my feelings of anguish and boredom behind me and sauntered out to the middle of the stage receiving immediate applause over the blaring music. With each step I swayed my hips becoming the seductress they all dream about.

I scanned the sea of familiar faces for the night's target; one man to zoom in on as if my dance is for him and only him. It helps with anxiety, keeps them coming back to see me, and keeps the much needed money constantly flowing through my hands. The room was dark, drenched in red and white spotlights complimenting my black leather corset also allowing me to see each of the patrons perfectly clear.

A man standing in the back, nerdy looking with thick lens glasses, and a plaid shirt caught my attention and like a predator selecting the weakest link for my prey I walked to the edge of the stage still moving my hips preparing to hook him in when the double doors behind him opened and in walked two men impeccably dressed in black slacks and crisp white button up shirts. They stood off to the side, both on either side of the doors until another man with medium length dark hair clad in an all black suit entered.

His presence is was so commanding that for a second I forgot where I was and what I was supposed to be doing and just stood there staring. He looks young from where I'm standing; much younger than the other customers and handsome and alluring. When he sat down the two other men stood to his side like two well trained soldiers guarding him, leaning in to speak as if they were advising him of something. Either way he exuded importance and why this turned me on I don't know but he's throwing me off my game and that never happens.

I looked away abandoning my original target just to get my mind off of this guy but I found that doing so is easier said than done. Involuntarily my eyes lingered back to that man as I saw him pick up his drink, rise and take a seat closer to the stage. When I looked his way I felt like I was in a whirlpool, drowning, had a magnetic pull to him. What the hell! I don't know what it is about this man that has me reacting this way but I'm about to turn these tables. He came to see a show and he's damn sure about to get one he won't ever forget. Sitting there with a blank expression leads me to believe that he's bored or unimpressed and just like him throwing me off my mark, that is a big 'no no'.

With my back against the cold metal pole I raised my arm against it and slid down to the floor ever so slowly then crawled to the edge of the stage closest to him without breaking our eye contact. Bringing my legs underneath me I rose dragging my hands along the length of my legs, thighs, then across my stomach rotating my hips to the music. Feeling a stronger need to hook him, I began removing my lace and leather costume piece by piece dropping it at my feet. By the time I was down to my black lace thong money was flying through the air, floating down to the stage like rain but I could careless. I have his attention now, the glass in his hand frozen in the air midway to his lips that are slightly parted.

Staring into his deep dark eyes that almost look black is giving me the exact feeling I was lacking and desperately in need of. The excitement in tempting this man sends adrenaline coursing through my veins like ice water shocking my system. This has easily become his personal show. Every way I move his eyes follow giving me the rush I used to get when I brought the rest of the men in here to their breaking points as I can see that I'm doing with him, right now. His hands fall loosely resting on his thighs but are clenched, his lids weighed down by lust, and his lower lip is caught between his teeth. Roping in this new face, this man that practically has 'stay away' written all over him feels like a flame I shouldn't be fanning but can't resist and I know he can sense that when he shoots a very seductive smile my way.

With the song coming to a the end I ran my hand across my bare breasts, then up my neck, and into my hair where I removed my signature red rose bring it to my lips kissing it then tossed it his way. He stood up and caught it without taking his eyes off of me so this time it was my turn to send him my best smile. I turned whipping my hair as I did, slowly but surely making my way backstage feeling his eyes burning into me the whole time. With one last look his way I disappeared out of view and grinned from ear to ear. My heart is beating out of control and the rush I feel to get back out there is one I've never experienced in the entire four years I've been here. Despite the voice practically shouting inside me, I'm already plotting my next dance to successfully Mr. Tall, dark, and sexy drooling at my feet.