Chapter 2

The next time I was due to dance I rushed through getting dressed, settling on fishnet bodysuit since it was easy to get on and well, easy to get off, hurried to the back of the stage so I could see if the guy from before had shown up. The dance I put on for him the other day should have been enough to have him front and center anxiously awaiting me but to my surprise, he wasn't there. What made things worse was the fact that the entire first row was empty. Was that my fault for the way I focused solely on him the other night? Did the other customers feel like it was pointless to watch me dance now?

I didn't have much time to ponder the possibilities. I was announced out and had to push all my feelings to the side to get the job done and ensure the customers that still remained wouldn't follow suit however, when I stepped out from behind the curtains I noticed that the entire left and right side of the stage was crowded with filled seats covered every inch of the floor that wasn't obstructing the path of the bar. There was even men standing against the walls with cash and drinks in hand.

I was floored, absolutely awed by the amount of people filling the place. I've never seen this many people here before and it almost intimidates me. I have no clue how long I stood there and gawked at the enormous groups but when I heard the music start over I knew I had to snap out of it. Just as it started a newfound wave of courage filled me. I'm the only one that dances solo on Friday nights which means they came to see me. Perhaps showing off for tall, dark, and sexy Monday night did me some good afterall. I made my way toward the left side of the stage first, turned my back to the crowd and waited for the right drop in the beat to drop down and shook my ass as best as I could causing a flood of cheers to sound over the music. Cash was flowing like it was falling from the ceiling. I stood slowly moving my hips left and right like a snake then made my rounds. The funny thing about this is that even though these guys are going wild over me I'm still not as excited as I was dancing in front of the guy with those dark eyes.

Just as that realization crossed my mind I saw the door open from the corner of my eye and I seriously thought he was going to enter but instead the two guys he was with before came in with about five other guys who all filed into the front row. They were all dressed the same, covered in all black with what looked like bluetooth devices in their ears. I should have been more concerned about what I was doing but I was too consumed by the way they were talking to one another then all looked my way. I called myself diverting my eyes and went back to dancing but was lured back to the door when he walked in.

Unlike before he wasn't dressed in business attire but a pair of very dark pair of jeans and a crisp white v-neck t-shirt. His eyes met with mine right away and only disconnected when he reached the front row. The men that came in before him stood allowing space for him in the center. He sat down first then motioned with his hand for the others to do the same which they did in synchronized formation.

If that wasn't boss like, I don't know what is!

I was staring so hard my song ended and it wasn't until then that I realized I was still dressed. I motioned for the DJ to play another song for me as I walked back to the center of the stage. It's unusual for me to do this but there is an opportunity ahead of me with all these men here plus the sudden holder of my attention and the chance to make him crumple before me a second time. Only a fool wouldn't take it.

As the last song faded out he played Tipsey by Pretty Ricky. I've never liked that song but I was thankful that he did after a while. The song has moments in it where the best slows, almost stops allowing me to change up the speed in which I was moving, rolling my hips, winding to it. Each time that happened the crowd seemed to be hyped more sending even more money my way. When the first drop in the beat occured I ripped open the top of my body suit producing more cheers and howls. I spared a few glances at my real target and noticed him watching me with a smirk, his hand to his chin. For some reason that wasn't good enough. Switching toward the edge of the stage I made sure his eyes were on mine.