Chapter 1: The Beginning

A/N: This is my first-time writing. I hope you all enjoy it.

Hello, my name is Clarissa Angelic James, but everyone calls me Clara. I'm 18 years old; I'm 5'1", medium brown hair, blue eyes and a high school graduate. I lost my parents in a horrible animal attack when I was 14 years old and have been living on my own ever since. I'm an only child and I don't have any living relatives. I've lived near Toronto, Canada my whole life. I work at a night club called Hot Lips as a full-time stripper, with all of my friends. It was the only job I was ever any good at. Inside the club I'm confident and extroverted, have to be, but outside I'm a totally different person.

Anyway, I am currently working the night shift as usual. My stage name in the club is Queen Bitch because everyone in my past called me a bitch at least once but I don't care cause I sometimes am. I'm on the pole and getting plenty of cash because of it. I'm always on the pole so it is nothing new. But anyone would say they are surprised every time they see me because I do something different every time. I have had this job since I was 16, I used to work in a shitty office. But I quit because I was nearly raped by my boss. Now I work here, not much of a step up more like a step down. I am always on the night shift every night. But, I don't give a fuck as long as I get money.

"Queen Bitch continues to wow us with her mad skills! Keep it up Queen, lets give her a round of applause!" Sticky, the DJ, and one of my friends here, blares over the speakers as I do my dance and the crowd hoots and hollers at me. The song Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya and Lil' Kim is playing in the background.

I am wearing a royal purple lace corset lingerie with my hair down in loose wavy curls, with black stiletto heels. My makeup is natural but bold, with a bright red lipstick to finish it all off so the audience can see me.

 My makeup is natural but bold, with a bright red lipstick to finish it all off so the audience can see me

After the song had finished, I take my bows and end for the night. When I get off the stage my friends all cheer for me and my friend Lia is on the stage with her stage name Sweet Tooth. It is now 3am and as I am getting ready to leave, my boss suddenly comes backstage where the dressing rooms are and calls me to her office.

"Oh Shit...What did I do now?" I curse under my breath.

As I approached her office I got this pit in my stomach that told me to walk away, but being the dumbass I am, I went in.

"Ms. James, please take a seat." Mrs. Cravits, my boss, says with a serious look in her eyes. She never took a liking to me.

"Is there a problem?" I say as I try to hold back an angry tone.

"Not at all I was just commemorating you on your great work out there. I just wanted to ask you if everything was ok?" she says with a forced friendly tone.

"Everything is fine. Why do you ask?" You can just feel the tension in the room.

"No reason, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Can't have my young star getting injured on me it would be bad for business."

I didn't buy any of the bullshit kindness she was dishing out to me. Oh and yes I am the youngest stripper currently in Hot Lips club.

"Aha, alright spill those guts, what do you want now?" I say this while giving her my best death glare I can muster.

"I need you to work the night shift next Friday."

"You're fuckin' with me right!? That's my only day off that week!" I say pretty pissed.

"Unfortunately, your replacement has pneumonia. Also I don't give a fuck about that! You work for me so deal with it." Deep down this is giving her great pleasure.

'I'm being worked to the bone in this place ' I think to myself as I get up and am about to leave when I suddenly turn back to face her.

"You know if ya wanted me to give up my only day off that week, all you had to do was grow some fuckin' balls and ask," I wink, flip her off and slam the door behind me. I have been told I can be scary at times.

As I came out of the office my friend Micheala, or Mica for short, was standing outside waiting for me.

"Alright what happened? Talk!" she noticed my angry eyes and immediately sprung into action.

"She wants me to work the night shift next Friday!"

"What!?! That fucking bitch, it must be shark week for her." I snorted at her words.

"Oh well more money in my pocket" I say in a lighthearted tone.

"Yeah I guess, now go home, get some sleep, you look like shit."

"Oh, thank you so much for your concern," I say sarcastically. Mica is like the older sister I never had.

"I gotta go on, but you know I love you right?"

"Yeah I do and I love you to baby." I give her a hug and a playful slap on her ass as I watch her take the stage.

Afterward I head back stage and remove my makeup and cloths, putting on a pair of black and red plaid leggings and a white Tommy Hilfiger shirt and white converse. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grab my Hilfiger jacket and bag and head out the backdoors.

 I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grab my Hilfiger jacket and bag and head out the backdoors

Now to make my long journey home

A/N: So far so good right?