Chapter 11: Kidnapped

It's 2:55 am and I am on my way to the office building so Shawn can pick me up. The streets are not lit very well and I see a large man with big glowing yellow eyes following me. I am almost in the building when someone grabs me by my hair and drags me to the alley by the building. He slams me up against a wall and I feel a sharp pain in my back and he holds me down by my neck.

"Hello Clara, long time no see." His voice was low and raspy. He lets out a growl and I felt scared. The one time I forgot my tazor at home.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Barely getting the words out.

"You don't know who I am do you?" I shake my head no. "My name is Alistaire Smythe, I used to work for your parents, before they fired me. They took everything from me." I don't remember my parents mentioning an Alistaire. "Now I will get my revenge. Don't try to run not that you can."

"You're the werewolf that's been following me since my parents died." An evil smirk beginning to form on his face. "Why? I didn't do anything to you."

"You were an easy target I wanted to make your parents suffer by taking their most precious thing from them. YOU!"

"Please you don't have to do this. I'm sorry my parents fired you and I'm sorry you suffered, but this won't fix anything, it'll only make it worse. Killing me won't do anything." He let out a low, cold chuckle. The pressure on my neck began to increase and I started feeling lightheaded.

"Oh no my dear, I don't want to kill you yet. I merely want you to suffer and then you will die a slow, painful, agonizing death, like your parents did." I raised my eyebrows and anger boiled in my blood.

"Y-you killed my parents?"

"Ding ding ding we have a winner, now I think it's time for you to sleep. Nighty night. Oh, and don't bother calling for that little boyfriend of yours no one will know where you are."

Everything faded into blackness and I lost conciousness.