Chapter 19: Secrets and Challenges

I woke up to sunlight shining through the window. I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30am. I tried getting out of bed, but heard whining and felt a grip getting tighter around me. Shawn's like a kid with a new toy when it came to me, he doesn't want to share. He started to move around and open his eyes.

"Good morning." He says with his sexy raspy morning voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning. I have to go help Karen with breakfast." He groaned and started whining again.

"No, stay a little longer. I want more cuddles." I can't help but snort and roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Honey, the faster I help your mom, the faster we can get back to cuddling." He let go and I got out of bed and got dressed to go downstairs. Karen was already up in the kitchen getting ready to cook.

"Good morning Karen." I kiss her cheek and get ready myself.

"Good morning Clara. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, your son's a great pillow." We both giggled and started making breakfast.

We made scrambled eggs, French toast, bacon, and cut up some fruit. For drinks, we got pitchers of freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit juice and milk, I also made a huge pot of coffee. Shawn came down to see how everything was going after a while. At one point Manny, Karen and Shawn went somewhere to talk. I ignored it because it was none of my business and kept working.

Once the food was prepared I set the table. Everyone came rushing down, werewolves and their insatiable appetites. We all sat down and began eating, everything was so delicious.

"So princess what do you want to do today?" I haven't been out of the house in a few weeks, I've got to re-enter into society.

"Actually Shawn I'm glad you brought that up. Clara I need to see you for our follow up exam." Grace reminded me of my two weeks. All the bruises and scratches were healing nicely, some are still there but they're not as noticeable now.

"Yeah, totally I can see you sometime this afternoon."

"Perfect I'll be in my office you know where that is." I smile and nod.

"I still can't believe what you did. When Shawn told us what happened, boy we were all in shock." The Jacks were going on about my very heated time with Shawn.

"It's no big deal, I take good care of my family. Besides I learned a few things about my man." I sent him a smirk and he smiled while a few giggles were heard.

"Well all I'm saying is Clara you got some guts on you." I place my hand on Shawn's thigh rubbing up and down.

"Thank you Cameron, I've heard a man likes a lady in the street but a freak in the bed." Shawn choked on his food and everyone burst out laughing. Shawn looked shocked as he leaned over to me to whisper in my ear.

"Don't be a naughty girl for daddy." He kissed my cheek and my panties were getting wet a little.

"I also need to go shopping today, Shawn you can drop me off or you can come with me."

"Honey, I'm coming with you." He said that without hesitation.

"Good, cause I need help carrying my heavy bags of bras." Everyone looked at me weirdly. "Mr. Grabby Claws over here keeps ripping my underwear off." Everyone burst into laughter, except for Shawn who's face gets red as a tomato, burying it in my neck.

"Aww, little Shawny boy is shy." Geoff says in a baby voice as everyone continues to laugh.

"Shut up Geoff." Shawn flips Geoff off and starts laughing to.