Epilogue

Two Years Later

Carlotta and Colton are doing very well, they are both two years old now.

On their second birthday, Shawn got what he wanted, I am now pregnant with our third child. It's a girl and we are going to name her Aurora Celine Mendes. Shawn wants another boy as well but we are going to wait till after Aurora's two to get on that. If we do have another boy we are going to name him Logan Nicholas Mendes.

Shawn and I have been Alpha and Luna of the pack for a year now, and doing very well I must say. Shawn and Manny still run their business together side by side, which I feel is a good thing.

Camila and Geoff found each other as mates and couldn't be happier. Grace and Andrew also found each other as mates and got married a year ago.

I still see my friends from the club and we keep in touch. Layla and Sticky got married a month ago with me as Layla's maid of honor. Mica went to college in the U.S. to get her nursing degree. Brian found a boyfriend and they have been together for almost two years, happy as can be. Lia decided to go travel the world for a year before she went back to school to get her teaching certification, she sends me postcards from wherever she is.

Me, I am now working at LINX Records as a music producer. The first year I started, my schedule got pretty hectic, but we managed. Now I mostly work from home, still making music on my own and I incorporate music into my children's lives as I promised I would. Shawn and I have had our ups and downs, but we got through them together as we promised each other we would.

If you had told me I would have fallen in love with a werewolf, married him and had werewolf children with him, I would have thought you were out of your mind. Now I can say beyond a doubt, you were right to think that.

I'm so glad Shawn bumped into me at the gym when we first met. That night the wolves came out of the shadows to me. I am happy where I am right now.

And where I am right now is surrounded by my pack, who are my friends and family. I wouldn't change a thing if it got me where I am today, I have no regrets. I have everything I could ever wish for in a life and more.

THE END

———————————
Final Author's Note
Well that's it for my first story, I hope you all loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. I certainly let my imagination run wild.

Hopefully this will bring a flood of emotions to anyone who reads it. I want to get some good reactions from you guys.

Thank you so much for reading. I love you all.

Please leave comments and stay tuned because you never know, I may write another story. ;-)