Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
The Goddess Of Luck Is Tyche
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I think the gods were on our side when Bradley's nose bled today." Primrose hummed as she examindd the coin she held in her hand. "Probably Athena or Aphrodite."

"Athena or Aphrodite?" Syd rose her eyebrows, "Like the Roman goddess?"

"Greek, actually." Primrose hummed, flipping the coin. "I bet it's heads.. It's heads."

Syd shook her head as Primrose continued to flip the coin.

"Oh, hey, Syd! Primrose!" Primrose and Syd stopped in their tracks. Primrose turned her head, grinning as the boy rushed up to them excitedly. She continued to mindlessly flip her coin as he came to a stop in front of them.

"My sweet Stanley!" Primrose grinned, handing him the coin. "Keep this. I have two thousand one hundred fifty seven more pennies and one thousand nine hundred twenty two dimes and five hundred fifty five nickles and nine hundred thirty one quarters all in seperate jars."

Syd sighed, shaking her head as Primrose pulled another coin from her pocket. Stan grinned, taking the coin from her hand as he placed his sunglasses on his head. "Cool, thanks. Oh, one second. My leg fell asleep."

Primrose grinned, flipping her coin as she watched Stanley stretch out his legs. "Tails.. Yes, tails. You should try yoga."

"Noted. Can I walk with you both?" Stanley slipped the coin into his pocket.

"Why not?" Syd shrugged, "You cool with that, Prim?"

"Of course, there's always room for more friends in my life. Come along my sweet Stanley." Primrose grinned, spinning in a circle before walking forward.

"Co-Cool." Stanley stammered, nodding to himself. "Cool."

Syd looked down at his bare feet. "You okay?"

"Shoes.. Who needs them?" Stan laughed, shrugging.

"Very smart outlook on life, Sweet Stanley." Primrose paused, bending over and unlacing her boots and pulling them off before tossing them into the ditch. "I like the way you think, my sweet Stanley."

Stanley smiled to himself, "Thank you, Rose."

"It's Primrose, Stanley." Syd corrected.

"Oh, dear Sydney. He can call me Rose if he wants to.. Names don't really mean anything, in the end anyways." Prim shrugged, swinging her arm back and forth. Syd sighed, nodding to herself as she stared at her feet.

"So, blood witch, am I right?" Stanley folded his hands together as he looked around at the sky.

Primrose gasped, skipping around Syd and placing her hands on Stanley's chest to stop him in his place. "Blood witch?"

"What?" Syd stopped furrowing her eyebrows.

"Blood with.. like the music."

"I love it." Primrose sighed dreamily, her hands slipping from Stanley's chest as she spun in a circle and stopped beside him.