Chapter Three

Chapter Three:
Favorite Pair Of Shoes
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"What can make me feel this way? My girl! My girl! My girl! Talkin' bout... my girl!" Primrose sang to herself, dancing around her room as she used her tv remote as a microphone. Her cat watched her curiously from her bed.

Primrose giggled, tossing her remote to the side as she picked up Santa and held her like a baby. "My girl! My girl! My girl!"

Her cat blinked curiously up at her as Primrose nuzzled her face into her cat's stomach. The buzzing of her phone caused her to stop mid spin, causing her to topple over. Santa let out a quiet meow as she ran towards her bed again.

Primrose pulled herself onto her bed from the floor and picked up her phone.

It's cool that you like blood witch

Primrose giggled as she moved to her back and smiled at the message.

We should make Syd listen to it when we hang out
Oh hey did you keep the coin? Its ok if you like threw it out or somethin lol

Primrose turned off her phone, dropping it on her chest as her car curled up next to her pillow. A large grin spread across her face as the phone vibrated against her chest.

Are you kidding? I'm keeping it forever

Primrose laughed as she rolled onto her stomach as the typing bubble appeared again.

You better.
I'll sick aphrodite on you if you don't

~~

"You look like shit."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my dear Sydney." Primrose patted Liam on the head as she sat at the breakfast table.

Syd huffed, "But why do you look like that?"

"I was up all night long, you know.. That Stanley is really cool, actually. You should get to know him." Primrose shrugged, flipping her coin with her right hand while she ate with her left. "Tails."

"Is it tails?" Liam asked, stretching his body to see the coin. She smirked, handing the coin to Liam. A laugh slipped past her lips as he gasped excitedly. "It's tails!"

"It's the goddess Tyche molding her intuition with mine." Primrose shrugged, plucking the coin from his hands.

"Hey, Syd.. Do you think Banana Wigglesworth knows he's a hedgehog? And if he does.. do you think he likes being one?"

"I do." Primrose nodded, "Who wouldn't wanna be a hedgehog.. You know, if I could be any animal, I think I'd wanna be.. like, a parrot.. or a sea turtle.. or a Glorbanog." Primrose sighed, her eyes focusing on the cereal box.

"A wha-"

"Goob, trust me. Banana's proud to be a hedgehog. No question." Syd cracked a smile as she looked down at the toaster.

"Mom says if you stare at the toaster too long, it'll never like to pop."

"If I was a toaster.. I'd just.. not pop if they were watching me.. but the second they look away?" Primrose paused dramatically, "Boom! Toast is ready for eating.. I want toast."