Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:
The Threesome In The Library
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"

Guys, I need your help." Sydney said quietly, fear clear in her eyes.

Stanley hummed, nodding his head and crossing his arms. "Hm. Okay. So you're talking to us now?"

"Listen!" Sydney persisted.

"What's the problem, my dear Sydney?" Primrose asked gently, her eyes softening at the sight of her friend.

"Oh, wow, interesting. You want us to listen." Stanley continued. He'd much rather be in the gym, trying to solve the rubik's cube with Primrose right now.

"Stan, seriously! You both need to shut up and follow me right now." Sydney grabbed Stanley's arm and pulled him along. Stanley let out a surprised yelp, reaching back and grabbing Primrose's arm and pulling her along with the two.

Primrose stumbled behind them, nearly dropping her second favorite coin. Luckily, she stuffed it safely into her pocket.

Sydney let go of Stanley's hand as she pushed open the doors to the library. Primrose knitted her eyebrows together as her gaze fell on the books and shelves, tossed around the library carelessly.

"Woah.." Primrose mumbled, blinking slowly as she looked up at Stanley.

"Holy shit." Stan nodded to himself, looking at the destroyed library. "Wow.. What the hell happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Sydney said coldly, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Why not?" Stanley asked, looking down at the shorter girl.

"Because I don't! Okay?" Sydney kept her eyes trained on the hundreds, maybe thousands, of books that littered the floor.

Stanley slipped his hand from Primrose's as he stepped into the center of the mess. Primrose leaned down and began picking the books up and putting them into a neat pile, divided by color.

"So are you gonna help me or not?" Sydney pressed, furrowing her eyebrows as she watched Primrose hum a Bon Jovi song to herself.

"Well.. we'd need a carpenter or a miracle." Stanley said, trying to bite down the smile as he watched Primrose carefully arrange the books around her.

"I don't care about fixing it." Sydney huffed, raising her hand and pointing at the camera in the corner of the room. "I care about that."

"You're tellin' me.. we need that footage?"

"Yeah."

"That's in Dawson's office." Stanley continued.

"Yeah."

"Yeah.. That might be a problem.." Primrose hummed. "Woah.. we're halfway there.. No, we're not. I've only gotten ten books-"

"How much detention do you think they'dt give us for breaking into the principal's office?" Stanley asked.

"I.." Primrose sighed, gripping the fabric of her skirt. "I don't wanna see Jenny again."

"You won't, Prim. Because it doesn't matter, because we won't get caught." Sydney explained. "Prim, can you get me a piece of paper?"

"Of course, my dear Sydney." Primrose smiled, standing from the carpet and hopping over the pile of purple books, "I'll be right back."

Stanley watched as she skipped away.  "Wow.."