Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:
My Girl, My Girl!
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Primrose hummed, flipping her coin and looking up at the dark sky as Stanley awkwardly drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. "Okay, so, I have a question."

"Yes, my handsome Stanley?" Primrose hummed, tucking a piece of curled hair behind her ear. "What is it?"

"Well, one, did you enjoy dinner?" He joked.

Primrose nodded quickly, a grim forming on her face. "Tails, and yes I did."

"Cool, cool.. Okay, two. What's your deepest, darkest secret?" Stanley asked, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a small metal container. "Like, it could be anything. For instance, have you ever killed anyone?"

Primrose paused, raising her finger to her chin and humming as she slipped her coin into the back of her shoe. "My deepest darkest secret? Hm.."

"Oh, come on. There has to be something." Stanley said, raising the lit joint to rest between his lips. "Like, do you have any zits in weird places?"

"No.. No zits.. No murder.." Primrose shook her head, "I lost my virginity at my ex-boyfriend's dad's birthday party... in a closet."

Stanley choked on his saliva. Primrose giggled, looking over at him and plucking the joint from his fingers. "Yes. In a closet."

"Wait.. I thought you were a virgin!" Stanley sputtered, his face changing into a deep shade of crimson as he watched her close her eyes and inhale.

Primrose shrugged, handing the boy the joint back. "Nope."

Stanley blinked slowly, "Uh.. Right, right. Yeah, totally. Right. Of course, yes, right."

Primrose giggled, resting her hand against his jaw and pressing her lips against his. "Let's go dance, shall we, my handsome Stanley?"

"We-We.. We shall."

~~

Primrose quietly sung along to the music and Stanley rested his hands on her hips. "I-Is this okay?"

Primrose nodded silently, resting her head against Stanley's chest as she let her eyes fall shut, enjoying the moment she shared with him. "Fallen leaves in the night.."

Stanley smiled, holding the girl close as she sang along to the music playing over the speakers. "S-So.. I was thinking, um, just a heads up, by the way, y-you can totally-totally say no! I-I'd understand completely, ha, ha.. Anyways, so, um, I guess I should just ask, right? Right, yeah, okay.. Would you maybe, I don't know, want to like, go out, like on a date? Maybe?"

Primrose grinned, her heart skipping a beat as she pulled her head from his chest and looked up at him. "I'd love to, my handsome Stanley."

A relieved laugh left his lips as he looked up at the ceiling, "Re-Really? Oh, shit.. I thought I was gonna pass out."

Primrose let a giggle slip past her lips, "

"I-I.. wow." Stanley's voice was shocked as he watched her cheeks dust pink. "That went better than expected."

"I'm gonna go get us some punch, just wait on the bleachers for me. Okay, my handsome Stanley?" Primrose smiled, brushing her fingers along his jawline. "I'll be right back."