Attention

***Milo's POV***

Max was upset we found a place so soon. After tons of convincing, he agreed it would be better that we had our own place. Promising we had an open door policy helped. The Wallace's helped us get settled in.

Mrs. Julie helped us decorate. Pier 1 became a serious theme in our aesthetic. Neko went with a mature chic look. I like the clean lines. It is the opposite of the cluttered chaos that plagued our childhood home. Lux and Max talked us into a 75" flat screen TV. I saw it as useless. Neko, however, assured me we would enjoy using it.

It's ridiculous how much goes into furnishing a home. We had practically nothing. Neko was adamant I got anything and everything my heart desired. Two trips to the furniture store, one to the mall and a two cart trip thru the grocery store filled our home to the brim.

I can't even hide the thrills that run thru my mind and body. Our California King is robed in a grey comforter, white sheets and black accent pillows. Neko had one wall in our bedroom painted a deep red. It really accents the decor.

The bathroom is so modern and sleek it screams clean spa. I wasted no time soaking in the jetted tub. To my complete satisfaction Neko joined me that night. Nothing felt better than relaxing in the bubbling waters with Batman wrapped around me from behind.

That first night we were so exhausted, we hit the bed and the morning sun seemed to wake us seconds later. For our first meal, Saturday morning, Neko made me an omelet with hash browns. If I had not already been head over heels, that omelet would have had me tripping.

Max , Nat and Lux slept over Saturday night. Last night was obscenely rowdy. Neko had all his stuff shipped from Hawaii. We have a 60" tv in our room and in the guest room. His PlayStation 4 is set up in the living room. We played all night. Neko helped me.

My fucking thumb on my right hand now has a tendency to go numb and freeze in an awkward position. Before he decided to be my hands, I got angry and tossed the controller. That was the first and hopefully the last time Neko treated me like a child. He scolded me for not asking for help.

A few kisses later and the tears that welled in my eyes had dried. I was over emotional. I knew that. I guess so many changes had me on cloud nine and trapped in hell all at once. Lux soothed me for some time before Neko walked up and intervened. He apologized. The kisses were a bonus.

It's Sunday morning and the five of us decided to go play paintball. I am a bit nervous. My leg is still stiff and my thumb may be a permanent disability. But, I'm determined to enjoy myself. We gear up and load into The F-150. Sam Smith blasts thru the air and Max groans. He isn't a fan.

"Seriously? Can you get any more sappy." Max whines while I belt out To Die For. The song is my mantra.

"I promise. This song and then you can pick." I compromise.

"It will take an hour of Bullet for My Valentine to lift my mood." Max groans.

Max yelps when Nat pinches him on his nipple.

"Stop being a pussy Maxi. Can't you see how much Bean loves the song?" Nat warns.

Neko grabs my hand and lifts my fingers to his mouth. His lips gently claim my knuckles.

"You two are giving me diabetes." Lux gags.

"Jealous?" Batman chuckles.

"Yes." Lux huffs.

"I can find you a nice boy." I offer.

"He won't be you." Lux wiggles his brows. I giggle and then roll my eyes.