Troye Sivan

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Milo's POV**

I'm so excited. I'm ridiculously enthusiastic. It's Troye Fucking Sivan. Oh God, I hope he does animal. No. There For you. Shit is Martin Garrix going to be there?

"Koala. Come on, we're going to be late." Neko groans at me.

"I'm ready. See. How do I look?" I spin around and smile when Neko looks at me hungrily.

"Like I'm the luckiest fucker ever. How am I going to not fuck you all night?" Neko devours my mouth, sucking my tongue down his throat.

I push him backwards, a little. "No time. Arianna Grande could make an appearance. You know what. Let's go." I pull Neko towards the door of our hotel room.

I rush down the hall and bang on Kyle's door.

"Let's go. Fuck later." I scream through the door. An old lady looks at me in distaste. I smile and stick my tongue out at her.

"Jesus, Bean. I was almost done." Ky looks down and I giggle. Poor boy.

"Fuck in the crowd. We can't be late." I grab his hand and pull him out of the door.

"Bean. We were this close." Lux puts his fingers together.

"That the size of your pecker? Ky was never going to finish." Neko smacks Lux as he rolls his eyes at him.

"My cock is huge. Ask your boy?" Lux points to a very limping Ky.

"No need. He hasn't walked straight in a few weeks." I laugh and hop on Neko's back.

"Koala, you are heavy." Neko groans playfully.

"Quit feeding me so much. I have become a fat ass." I kiss his neck.

"I love that ass. So thick. God I want you." Neko growls and I brush my hard on against his back.

"If you don't stop. We aren't going to the concert." Neko warns.

"I will stop Batman." I whisper in his ear and giggle when he pinches my thigh.

"Maxxxxxxx." Ky busts through the door. Natalie is waiting on Max to grab his shoes.

"He's such a girl, sorry." Natalie pushes Max out of the room with his belt unfastened and his shoes untied.

"It's your fault. You made me change." Max whines as he bends down to tie his boots.

"I was not being seen with you in THAT shirt." Nat smacks Max on the shoulder.

"What is wrong with my Two Seats shirt?" Max looks at Natalie incredulously.

"Nothing, except it looks like an invitation." Nat puts her hands on her hips and dares Max to change her mind.

"I told you she wouldn't let you wear it." I push my hand towards Max. He hands me my twenty dollars.

"It's not an invitation." Max whines as we slip
into the Uber.

"Say that to all the girls at the concert. All hyped up over Troye, forgetting he doesn't want what they have to offer." Natalie squeezes in and sits on Max's lap.