Progress

***Neko's POV***

Yesterday was definitely a stressful day. Hell the last few week's have been more than taxing.

Milo went from high to low on a dime. One minute every thing crashed down on him. The next he was back to my Koala.

Therapy helps.

Fuck it helps so damn much.

We are going one day a week as a partnership. Once a week Milo has his private session. Every  day I ask how he is feeling. Everyday he is honest and I appreciate that so much. The trust he puts in me is unwavering.

He has less than a month until the school year ends. He has been cramming for his finals. Work is going great on my end. I got a promotion. So of course, more meetings. The money is good and no one could complain at 9-5 with half days on Fridays.

Milo turns 18 just as school comes to a close. So, I'm planning my love's big day. We can't celebrate the day of due to the start of the trial. It's fucked up to spend your birthday in court, but that's just the way it is.

Lux is coming over later while Max, Kyle and Natalie to distract Milo so we can plan his party. I'm a little excited. Okay I'm overwhelmingly excited.

Milo won't tell me what he wants. He spews shit like you're all I need and I have everything I need. That won't work. Milo deserves the world. I plan on giving it to him.

My phone rings and the school number shows up on caller ID. I immediately pick it up, worried something is wrong with my baby.

"Mr. Evans, this is Principal Likens. I wanted to see if you could come in around 2 pm today. Nothing is wrong. I just would like to speak with you, Milo and the guidance counselor. Would that be okay with you?" Principal Likens requests.

Checking the time I see I have thirty minutes until the end of my day. I can definitely squeeze in a meeting. I do wonder what the meeting could possibly be about.

"Yes Sir. I will be there." I agree politely.

We say goodbye and go back to my work tasks. The thirty minutes pass quickly. I leave the office, grab a coffee and go home to change. Soon enough I am headed towards the school.

I park the truck and grab my cellphone. I get out, lock the doors and head straight into the school building. Classes are changing over. I can't help but notice the looks the girls are giving me. Some are giggling behind their hands, hoping to be discreet.

I throw a couple half finger waves and a few winks their way. I follow it up with a chuckle and a shake of my head.

Wrong tree sweethearts.

I smile as I greet the receptionist, Mrs. Margaret. She quickly ushers me to Mr. Wilkes office. Milo smiles widely as he jumps up and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss his forehead while holding back the deep kiss I prefer to place on his beautiful pink lips.

I grab Milo's hand and lead him to the two chairs facing Mr. Likens.

"Nice to see you again, Neko." Mr. Likens offers me a hand shake and I gladly take it.

The school counselor, Mrs. Robbie, offers her dainty hand. I smile and land a kiss over her soft knuckles. She giggles and blushes before slowly pulling her hand back.

Charming, I know.

"Neko, I wanted to discuss Milo's grades. He has really done excellent. Especially considering his learning curve, recent circumstances and his frequent absences." Mr. Likens explains.