Chapter Four

Marley POV:

We all sat in the waiting room for news of Ryder and Lana's baby, amused by the nervous looks the other visitors and patients were giving us.

"Why are there so many of them?" A woman whispered to her husband.

"Because we're a family, ma'am. Our sister is having a baby." I said and smiled. "Oh." She replied nervously, leaning more into her husband.

"Poor thing." The man whispered.

"We can hear you, asshole." Sarah said, impatiently. "Baby, calm down." Kade said.

Sarah's hormones were definatly getting worse. Thank God she only has a few more weeks.

"No, I'm sick of people judging us. Just because there is a baby being born into a biker family doesn't mean he's going to be treated badly. So they need to shut the fuck up." She replied.

"We meant no disrespect." The woman told her. "Like hell you didn't. Keep your opinion to yourself." Sarah snapped.

"Sarah, stop it. You're going to get us thrown out." Kade told her.

Jesus.

Just then, Ryder came rushing out with a huge smile on his face.

"We have a boy!" He exclaimed, happily.

The entire club jumped up, along with Cheyenne and Jack and congratulated him.

Once we calmed down, one of the nurses gave us a stern look.

"Sorry." I said as I laughed.

"I wanna see!" Sarah said. "Well hurry you pregnant ass up, then." Ryder laughed and lead her to Lana's room.

"Why are they so rude to each other, Cheyenne?" Jack asked making us laugh. "They're just joking, baby." She replied. "So when daddy was being rude, he was just joking?" The boy asked.

What?

"No Jack, that's different. You can tell by the tone of their voice weather they're joking or not." Cheyenne told him. "Oh." Jack said, still very confused. "You'll get the hang of it, big guy." Danny told him.

Cheyenne POV:

After Lana got to a private room, the rest of the group was aloud to see her and baby Jonah.

"He's adorable." I told her. "Would you like to hold him?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded before taking the baby.

"Hi, gorgeous." I cooed to the little boy as I rocked him from side to side.

"You're really good with kids." Marley told me, causing me to blush. "I love kids." I replied.

"Can I see the baby, Cheyenne?" Jack asked me.

I bent down to Jacks level and he smiled at the baby. "He's tiny." He said. "Yes, he is." I said.

"When do you get to go home?" Danny asked. "Tomorrow or the next day, I think." Lana replied.

"My turn." Samuel said.

I handed the baby over to Samuel and the biggest smile came across his face.

"I'm so proud of you, Lan." He said and looked at his daughter. "Thanks, dad." She replied.

After Jack and I got back to the motel he turned to me and sat on the bed.

"How much longer do we have to stay here, Cheyenne?" He asked. "Not much longer, sweetheart. I promise." I replied.

I actually had no idea how much longer we would be here. I had to save up a couple of more pay checks before I could find a place for us.

I knew Jack wasn't happy here but it was the best I could do for now.

I turned the TV on for Jack and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Cheyenne, look! We're on the TV." Jack told me.

I rushed back into the room and saw that our faces were all over the news.

"Jack and Cheyenne Clark, from Richmond Virginia have been missing since December 1st. Their whereabouts are still unknown. It is believed that Cheyenne Clark had taken off in the middle of the night with her younger brother.."

I turned the TV off. I couldn't watch anymore.

What the hell was I going to do?

"Is daddy looking for us?" Jack asked, worriedly. "Yeah Jacky, I think he is." I said. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. "I don't know, baby." I replied.

I thought about telling the MC, but what would they think? Would they even believe me?

Just as I thought that, my phone rang.

"Hello?" "Cheyenne, what the fuck? Why the hell? Why the fuck are they saying you kidnapped Jack?" Marley asked on the other line. "Marley, there is something I need to tell you." I replied. "Yeah, no shit. Meet me at the club house. Now." He demanded and hung up.

He sounded so angry.

"Come on, Jack. We have to meet the group at the club house." I told him.

When I knocked on the door, Ryder was on the other side.

"My office. Now." He demanded, angrily.

When I entered the office, all the members were inside.

"Tell us what the fuck is going on, right now." Dean said.

"Guys, I'm sorry." I told them.

"You kidnapped him?" Danny yelled, making me flinch. "No. I mean, kinda yeah." I said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Marley asked. "My dad is an abusive bastard. As soon as I saved up what little money I had, I packed our stuff and took him away from dad. He beat us every day and I couldn't see him hurt Jack anymore. Please, I did this for his own good." I replied. 

"Why the fuck should we believe you?" Ryder asked. "It's the truth, I swear." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"Fuck! We don't need this around the MC, especially now that there is a baby involved." Ryder yelled.

I knew what was coming. They were going to make me leave.

"I'm so sorry." I whimpered. 

"Leave, and don't come back. For all we know, you could be fucking lying." Dean said, hatefully. "We have no where else to go." I replied. "That's not our fucking problem." Marley told me.

I let out a small sob and left the room.

When I walked back into the living room, Jack was playing with Dana, Dean's sister.

"Come on, Jack. It's time to go." I said. "Why are you crying, Cheyenne?" Jack asked. "Don't worry about it, baby. We have to leave now." I replied. "Is it because of daddy?" He asked.

I looked behind me when I saw Ryder's office door open and saw the guys watching us.

"Cheyenne, I don't want to go back there. Please." He cried. "We won't, honey. We'll figure it out." I said as fresh tears fell from my eyes. "Where will we go?" He asked. "I don't know." I said and lead him out of the door.

We are so fucked.