Chapter Eighteen

Cheyenne POV:

The next day was Saturday so it gave me a chance to sleep in.

I looked at the empty spot next to me and noticed that Marley wasn't where he was the night before.

I sighed, stretched my limbs and went to go check on Jack only to notice his empty bed as well. Where did they go?

I walked downstairs and saw the two sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Hey, you two." I said with a soft smile. "Hey, sissy." Jack mumbled with a tiny smile on his face.

He hadn't called me that in weeks and it brought so much joy to my heart. Whatever Marley had said to him must have worked. For now at least.

"Hey." Marley said as he stood up and gave me a soft kiss.

"How long have you guys been up?" I asked. "Couple hours." He replied.

Soon, I saw Dana bounce down the stairs.

"Morning Cheyenne." She said in her usual cheery tone. "Hey, sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" I asked her. "Good! No bad dreams." She said with a big smile. "That's great!" I said, reflecting her smile.

"Hey, sister." Dean said when he saw me.

The MCs had started calling me sister once I had officially moved into the house. I didn't plan on living here forever, just until I saved up enough to get a place.

Ryder had made Jack and I both members when I got back from Virginia.

"How's the old man doing?" Dean asked. "He's doing great. I talked to him this morning. He was doped up on pain killers so he wasn't making much sense." Marley said with a laugh. "Does he ever?" Dean asked. "I swear man, he picks up chicks better than the rest of us." Marley told him.

I was glad to see that Marley was back to his regular playful mood.

"So, I caught a girl doing the walk of shame out of your room this morning, Dean." Marley smirked.

Dean's eyes widened and he looked at his little sister, only to see that she was too wrapped up in the show that she and Jack were watching.

"Shut up, man. I don't need Dana hearing that shit." Dean replied. "Bro, we heard everything last night. Oh, Dean! Right there! Harder!" Marley said imitating the girl we heard last night.

I doubled over laughing at Marley's teasing.

"You guys suck." Dean grumbled.

"Nah, man. I'm pretty sure the blonde was doing the suckin' last night." Marley snorted.

"My kid is in the room, Marley." I said, still trying to contain my laughter.

"I already heard it. Last night, too. It was gross." Jack grumbled. "Yeah!" Dana agreed.

This was too fuckin' funny for me to handle.

"I have to get the hell out of here, guys. You're killin' me." I said and left the room.

Marley wrapped his arms around my waist as I fixed a sandwich, since I had missed breakfast.

"I wanna teach you how to ride." He told me.

I smiled and turned to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Hell yeah. You're an MC now. You gotta know how to ride." He replied. "Ride what exactly?" I asked teasingly.

Marley's eyes widened as he laughed.

"Damn, baby. You're definatly one of us now." He said.

He then leaned close to my ear.

"You can ride that too, if you want." He whispered making my cheeks turn red. "I'll take you up on that." I replied.

God in heaven, when did I start talking like that? Marley brought something out in me that I had never felt before.

Marley POV:

As Cheyenne sat on the front of the bike, she looked so happy. I thought she would be a nervous wreck but she was a natural.

I never knew one girl could stir up so many emotions in me. The day I gave her that first kiss, I knew I wasn't going to let her go anywhere.

I had fallen so deeply in love with her that it hurt. I hadn't told her yet because we weren't even officially a couple, even though I saw it that way.

I had something special planned for the two of us later that night and I planned to pour my heart out to her, if I didn't tuck my tail between my legs and run like a fuckin' pussy.

"How was it?" I asked her when we pulled back into the driveway. "It was amazing. Can we do it again?" She asked with a small giggle.

I couldn't help but smile down at the beautiful young woman as she laughed.

"I have something planned for us tonight anyway." I told her, seeing her eyes light up. "Yeah? What is it?" She asked. "You'll have to wait and see, beautiful."