Chapter Twenty One

Marley POV:

After hours of searching the territory, we came up empty handed.

I was beyond worried about leaving Jack and Cheyenne at the house alone.

When we got back to the house, we went to Ryder's office for a meeting.

"What now?" Danny asked. "I hate to fuckin' say it, but we need to go about our lives like normal." Ryder replied. "The fuck are you talkin' about? We have to find the son of a bitch." I said, my voice raising. "Dude, if he is around here and we search day and night for him, he will catch onto us and high tail it out of Tennessee until we give up. We do have eyes and ears outside of the MC Marley. We just keep our eyes pealed until we catch him, understood?" Ryder asked, strictly. "What the fuck ever, man." I replied and stormed out of the office.

I finally went back upstairs and found Cheyenne in Jack's room.

"Hey." I said, trying to hide the anger in my voice.

Cheyenne looked up and me and smiled, trying to do the same.

"Hi." She said, softly as she walked over to me.

I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her.

"How is he?" I asked, referring to Jack. "He says he's fine, but I can see all over his face that he's a nervous wreck. I'm guessing you didn't have any luck?" She asked.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Not yet, baby. Ryder said we just need to keep our eyes open when we go out and do the shit we normally do." I told her. "Because if he finds us snoopin' around, he'll run?" Cheyenne asked. "Yeah.. How'd you know that?" I asked her. "That's what Andrew does. He's a coward." She replied.

Cheyenne POV:

That night, Marley and I both had trouble sleeping.

"Marley.." I said quietly. "Yeah?" He replied and looked at me.

I looked at him for a short moment before straddling him.

Marley's eye brows raised as he placed his hands on my thighs.

"Baby, what are you doin'?" He asked me.

All I did was pull my shirt over my head before leaning down to kiss him.

I needed the distraction and I loved Marley and trusted him to take care of me.

"Wait.. Are you sure you're ready?" He asked me. "Yeah. Just.. Go easy on me okay? I've never done this before." I told him hesitantly.

He only smiled up and me before slowly rolling on top of me.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed my neck. "I love you, too." I replied.

I pulled away, suddenly.

"Wait, do you have.." I said and stopped myself. "Don't worry." He replied before reaching into his bedside table drawer.

Well, Lana did say he had quite a bit of experience.

"I'll take care of you, baby." He whispered to me, before removing my pants which left me almost completely bare under him.

I began to get nervous and look away from him.

"Don't be afraid." He whispered in my ear.

I then looked up at him and saw the gentleness in his eyes that I had never seen before. I loved this man and I knew he loved me.

Soon, all of our clothes were in the floor and he was thrusting his hips against mine, slowly.

I hissed in pain as he started to move. In turn he ran a hand up and down my leg to distract me from the pain.

"It'll fade." He told me.

By God did it fade.

I buried my face into his neck as I started to moan. I didn't need to hear any shit about it the next morning.

After our climax, he rolled off of me, breathing heavily.

"You okay?" He asked as he pulled me onto his chest. "Yeah." I said and smiled softly up at him.

Marley pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed me.

"Sleep now." He whispered before I finally drifted.