7 Three weeks

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

Three weeks. Three goddamn weeks in my parents house. I haven't stepped a foot outside when they told me that Giovanni's men are looking for me, trying to find me and kill me the chance they got.

I didn't tell them the real reason Giovanni took me and they were furious. No one except him, me and four other dudes know the real situation.

I have had enough of this prison! I'm going fucking insane in their house. I need to go back home and I desperetly need to see Sophia. I didn't see or talk to her in more than a month. So on that note, I decided to call her from my new phone, that my parents bought me. I don't even know why they are still buying me them. I have probably destroyed seven or eight of them in seven years. Mostly because of the situations like these.

"Please pick up, please pick up" I mumbled to myself quietly.

"Hello? Who is this?" Sophia greeted.

"Sophia, it's Alessandra." I calmly greeted her.

"Alessandra?! Where the hell have you been? I was worried sick!" She yelled from the other side. Sophia's overprotective mommy mode was on now.

"I know, I'm sorry for not calling you sooner. I'm fine, I stayed in my parents house for a while." I calmed her down, hardly.

"Can we meet up? I need to see you if you really are okay." She suggested, concerned. That wasn't even a suggestion it was an order.

"Yeah, yeah sure. I was just planning on escaping this insanity anyways. But can you please come pick me up? My car is at my apartment."

"Of course, I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Thanks, see you soon" I said before hanging up.

I gathered my things as quiet as possible. It was 10 p.m. and my parents were in their bedroom, probably sleeping.

"What are you doing?" Alessio, my older brother asked. I gasped when I'm telling you I almost pissed my pants.

"I'm going back home." I said to him. I was feeling a little bit guilty now.

"No, you're not." He crossed his arms.

"Yes, I am."

His expression didn't change. It remained serious and hard.

I crossed my arms, "try me..." and I raised my brows. "bitch."

He clenched his jaw and shaked his head in dissapointment. "Tch."

"I'll be fine." I fixed my hair as my phone started ringing, Sophia must be here already.

"Be safe, I guess."

When I got outside I started running like never before and jumped into Sophia's car.

"Alessa!" She squeeled as we both pulled into a long and warm hug "You have to tell me everything"

"I know and I will. Can we just go to your place tonight?"

"Sure" She said as we drove off

On our way to Sophia's apartment I told her everything. Yeah BIG mistake. She got so mad, we almost got into a car crash.

"Sophia what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled

"If I ever meet him in my life, I will kill him with my bare hands"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever it's not like I'm going to meet him ever again. But I'm done talking with you in this car. If I tell you the whole story we will die."