26 First date

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

Tonight I'm going on a date with Alessandra. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly nervous. Women usually fall on my feet, but not Alessandra. She's hard to get and extremely feisty. I like a challenge, a gorgeous challenge.

I had a girlfriend that made me really happy while I still lived in Italy but she cheated on me multiple times. I forgave her two times. But after the third time, I couldn't take it anymore. She always blamed it on alcohol but I didn't care. My father send me to New York to take his business. When I just finished highschool I moved here, I was 19 then.

I forgot about girlfriends and dating. I only cared about my business, killing, getting money.

8 years passed and I found Alessandra. Sweet and innocent girl, yet a pain in the ass.

It was almost september which ment that I know Alessandra for almost three months. Sure, we didn't meet like normal people would, but that's not the point. Is it?

I fixed my black suit and my tie. I put two loaded guns into my jacket in case anything happens, you csn never be so sure.

I went to my garage and picked a black Audi r8 car. I put the adress Alessandra sent me into my phone and drove off.

When I arrived to her parents house, it was 5.56p.m. I couldn't see their house due to the huge metalic gate with a password.

Me: Hey, I'm here.

I wrote a message to Alessandra.

Alessandra ❤️: Great, I'll be there in a few.

After a few minutes Alessandra came out from the large gate, that was a bit unnecessary for just a house of restaurant owners, but I didn't question it.

Wow...

Alessandra looked absolutely stunning. She wore a bright smile on her face that made my whole mood better. Her wavy hair bounced past her shoulders as she walked within each step. She walked with confidence, power radianting off her body.

Her tight black dress showed her curves perfectly

Her tight black dress showed her curves perfectly. Everything matched. Her heels, her dress, her bag. I could tell that black is her favorite color.

I got out of the car to greet her.

"Hey." I smiled and walked closer to her.

"Hi." She greeted, the smile never falling off her face.

"You look stunning, mia cara." I took her hand and kissed it. Her hands were so soft and warm, if I could I'd hold her hand forever.

"Thanks. You look nice as well." She said, not blushing. Ah, shit, I want her to blush.

"I know." I smirked and she chuckled. Her laugh is just what I needed for this perfect date, it's like music to my ears that I could listen to any time.