22 Fighting

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

When I walked out of my dad's office, I went straight downstairs to check on Sophia.

I went into the living room but I only found Kate sitting on the sofa "Hey where's Sophia?" I asked her.

"She's outside. Probably walking around." She anwsered not bothering to turn her head away from the TV.

"okay." I mumbled and placed the crutches away. Walking with them is a pain in the ass, I'd rather limp than walk with them ever again.

I walked outside slower than I usually would "Sophia?!" I shouted her name.

"I'm here!" Sophia yelled from the distence, meaning she is in the back of the yard. I limped further into our yard and saw her sitting on the swing, looking at the sky.

"You meanie, why are you so far away from the house. It's kinda hard walking for me, you know." I pouted.

"Sorry." Sophia chuckled.

I walked closer to her and she watched me limp in amusement. "So how are you?" I sighed when I sat down on a chair near her.

"I'm good, but I could have been better..." She cleared her throat, "So, how will things be between you and Giovanni?"

"Honestly, I don't know. It's so weird, because I don't know if Gio knows that I'm a Santoro, but that's not the worst part... The worst part is that Enzo knows I'm a Santoro, but he hasn't told anyone. Dad has already threatened Enzo and his dad enough. I know that I met him just a few days ago, but mom told me almost every single thing they promised to each other. And that's what I like about the Bianchi's. They can keep secrets and you can trust them...But in this situation, I don't know what the fuck he's going to do." I explained to her.

After a long pause Sophia finally spoke up."I didn't know about any of this, but... H-How is this going to work out?"

"I don't know Sophia. I know Giovanni well enough that he won't let this go. I ran away from him one time and he didn't give up for months, do you think he'll let this go either? Yeah, no shit he fucking won't-" I was cut off by something snapping behind me. I sat still for a few seconds before I turned around and didn't see anything.

"Mmmjsnsm." Sophia mumbled something under her breath.

"Sophia you do know that I don't understand gibberish-" I was cut off by someone hitting me with a black object but I was quick enough to bent down and avoid the hit.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and kicked the person in the stomach, then gave a hard punch in it's face. I let out a loud yelp when the pain shot up in my leg.

"Figlio de puttana!" A familiar voice screamed.

I looked up and saw Grayson with a wet napkin and a gun in his hands. I saw Sophia laying on the grass with her eyes closed, her chest lifting up and down.

"G-Grayson?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep, that's all me baby." He smirked.

Ew.

"What the fuck are you doing? You do know that there are cameras and alarms outside. You'll get caught."

"Don't worry about that...I need you come with me." His looks changed within seconds. Jeez, bipolar much?

I let out a laugh "I'm not going with you anywhere." I said as I kneed him and gave a good punch in his face, I even heard his nose break. Again, I let out a scream from the pain.

"You little bitch! I'll fucking kill you!" He covered his bloody nose with his hand.

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it!" I said as I reached for my gun in my pocket but it wasn't there.

Shit.

"You don't even know how I'd want to end you right here, but I can't. Boss is going to be happy that I brought you there." He said smiling.

Oh how I wanted to wipe that disgusting smile in his face.

"What boss?" I asked while trying to punch him in the jaw, but he only grabbed me by my shoulders.

"You'll meet him soon." He said before everything went black.

~~

I woke up in a cold and dark place. At first everything was foggy and blured. I blinked a few times trying to clear the blur out and everything came into my perspective. I wasn't at home and I wasn't in a place that I know.

My body was really sore and stiff, my butt felt numb, my head hurt like a bitch, my leg hurt even more, I tried to move only to find that my arms and legs were tied with ropes. I groaned in pain and in frustration

"Easy there girl. Don't move to much. We don't want that wound opening up again, now do we?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"What? Where am I? Who the hell are you?!" I suddenly found my voice.

"You don't know who I am?" A short man came out of the shadow. He was definitely shorter than me, more...round, like a lot more. His face and his voice just screamed latino.

I shaked my head.

"Too bad, shortie." He said with a thick spanish accent.

"Shortie?" I laughed. "Do you even hear your fucking self? I'm 5'10 you fat ass."

He came up to me and slapped my cheek, then grabbed my chin roughly.
"Escucha aquí, perra." (Listen here, bitch.) "If you ever talk to me like that again, I won't hesitate to shoot you in your pretty little head." He said coldly.

"Oo, shiver me timbers." I mocked him through the pain on my cheek.

I saw how red out of anger he became. I swear I saw steam come out of his ears. It took a few moments of awkward silence to watch him relax. "You're here because of Giovanni Luciano." He said a simple thing that threw me over the edge. Of course Giovanni has something to do with this.

"That's nonsense. I don't know anyone named Giovanni Luciano." I lied.

"Yes, you do! Now... Giovanni and I have a bad past. He was a spoiled child, even though he has three siblings, he got everything he wanted. When he grew up, he took his dad's business-" He started his rant but I cut him off.

"Why the fuck are you telling me this? I have nothing to do with him." I smiled sweetly.

"Cállate!" (Shut up!) He screamed and fired a shot into the ceiling which made me flich. "I planned a revenge on him for years, but he always managed to slip... Now that I got you here, it will hurt him the most and he'll give up."

"You know, honestly, I won't say another word to you, because what you're saying is clearly bullshit." I said with my facial expresions not changing from confused. The crazy looking man nodded and another man, I mean Grayson, came closer and started punching me in my face and stomach. That was quick to throw him over the edge, I thought he would last longer.

I let out a dry chuckle when he stopped "You must feel so manly about yourself. Beating an innocent woman who is tied up to a chair." I stated when he gave a last good punch making everything become foggy.

I looked for the man but I didn't see him. Then multiple gunshots fired and four familiar men came into the room.

"Giovanni?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment!

(ง'̀-'́)ง