16 Faint

Oh my God. 100 reads in 5 days!!! Thank you soooo soo sooo sooo much ❤️

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

Me and Isabelle were walking downstair and she was holding on to my arm for dear life. I found it kind of annoying and she was very clingy. But atleast I was in a good mood today. Because for obivious reasons.

One, I get to send time with my... I wouldn't call them friends, because we met recently and haven't spend much time together, but I also wouldn't call them partners, because again, we haven't spend much time in work. So, lets just leave it at 'someone I know'.

Two, Alessandra is here and she is not in a good mood, but atleast she is here. Right now that's all that matters to me. I was actually happy that she was here, she was the main reason I'm feeling much better than I usually am. I obiviously got a thing for her. I just like her, I guess. I know that we started off the wrong foot, but things can get better, I know it.

And three, I get to have some rest from my work. Don't get me wrong, I love my work and I enjoy it, but sometimes it can get too much. While I will be here, Luca will be covering me, he's my second in command after all.

Alessandra and Isabelle exchanged a few words and I could see Alessandra tense up or roll her eyes whenever Isabelle said or did something. I could almost immediately recognize the feeling and emotion she was feeling. Jealousy and hatred for Isabelle were written on her face.

When we got to the beach not a lot of people were there, which I was glad for. I really didn't want any dudes watching Alessandra. We placed our things away and sat down on the blue beach chairs.

The girls went somewhere to change their clothes or whatever. I wouldn't mind for them to change here, but since their privacy matters, they went somewhere else.

"I'm going for a swim, anybody want to join me?" Enzo asked us taking his shirt off. Before I could accept his offer a feminine voice called out.

"We will go." Sophia said walking towards us.

My head snapped the direction of her voice. When I turned around my eyes landed on Alessandra first. She and Sophia were walking in front of Isabelle and Adrianna.

My eyes scanned her whole body from head to toe. She was more than beautiful. Alessandra had a red two piece bikini that was showing off her long and skinny legs, aswell her flat stomach. Her dark brunnete hair was falling off her shoulders. The red color was perfect for her. It complimented her curves and it made some of her body and face features pop.

(Alessandra's bikini at the top)

Someone cleared their throat. It was probably a sign for me to stop staring at her. But what can I do? I can't peel my eyes off the view right in front of my eyes.

"I will go too." I said and started taking my shirt off.

"Good, lets go then." Alessandra sighed, slightly irritated.

Me, Alessandra, Sophia, Adrianna and Enzo were all swimming peacfully in the ocean. The water was not warm, but it was not cold. When I would swim close enough, I would hear Alessandra rant about something. Once I heard her mimick Isabelle's voice and say 'I don't want to go swim, because I don't want to get my hair wet. Like what the fuck? Who the hell cares about that? What's the point of coming to the beach then? Go ahead and lay on the grass to get a frikin tan'
This one time explained what all of her rants were about.

It was actualy hilarious to watch her say things like that and I enjoyed every second of it, before she would glare at me for eavesdropping.

~~