15 Off-limits

Happy Easter, my lovely readers! 💛

I want to thank my friend for giving me ideas for the next few chapters, it means a lot to me. ❤️

I love you~

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

Giovanni, my kidnapper, parked his car outside Enzo's party and we both got out. I got dressed in the most comfortable outfit ever. Black sweatpants, an oversized cropped black hoodie and black converse. Best outfit ever, don't care what anyone else thinks.

I reached out to grab my suitcase, but Giovanni was faster, "It's okay, I got it." He said taking both of our luggage's.

"Thank you." I mumbled and pointed towards a black sleek limo. "Is that our ride to the beach house?"

"Yeah, it is." He offered me a small smile.

"Oh, so we just couldn't go to that beach house by car, like normal people? " I groaned and rolled my eyes, which only made Giovanni chuckle. Have I ever mentioned that he looks so damn hot while laughing?

"Is that Sophia?" He asked pointing directly towards her. Sophia was standing next to the black limo, texting someone really aggressively. After Giovanni locked his car, we started walking towards the limo.

"Yeah, how do you know how she looks like?" I raised my brow when my eyes met his.

"Uh...well, I..." He trailed off as if not knowing what to say. "I met her at my club." I raised now both of my eyebrows, meaning for him to continue. "You know, she gave me a few death threats, that's all." He said casually. I chuckled when I saw chills run down his body when Sophia turned her eyes to us.

"Hey, Sophia." I smiled and hugged her tightly, she greeted back and we both pulled away.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" She whisperly yelled. Her eyebrows were furrowed together.

"Calm down, I'll tell you everything later. You don't need to say anymore death threats to him, you know? I don't know how the hell this is possible but, we actualy became a bit more friendly than usual." I said, not believing my own words, Sophia's exoression was probably the same as mine, her face was paller. Without any more questions I took her hand and dragged towards the black limousine door. "Where's your stuff?" I asked her when we stopped right beside the door.

"Some hot dude helped me. Wait, wait let me think of his name." She closed her eyes and pressed her both index fingers to each side of her temples. "It started with an 'E', I know that for sure. Come on, brain. You got this, he definetely told you his name." She then opened her eyes and looked at me. "Enzo. His name is Enzo." She said and my mouth opened slightly, I didn't think Sophia liked this bad boy but also golden boy, or whatever the hell they call them dudes. But nonetheless, she has a good taste.

With my lips parted and my eyes wide I finally spoke up,"Hot dude Enzo, what happend to the cute bartender? Sorry to brake it to ya, I liked the bartender better." I pouted.

Sophia furrowed her eyebrows together, "May I ask, why?"

"Free drinks, why else?" I said slightly pissed. Enzo is literally not the dude for her.

"I guess you're right, but he's way too innocent for me." She said shrugging. Innocent? Okay then.

I snorted and turned around when I heard multiple footsteps coming from behind us. My eyes landed on Enzo, Giovanni, 2 other guys, twins actually, and 2 other girls, that I certainly didn't know.

But I did immediately reconize one girl from earlier.

Oh fuck.

That's the same one who caught me starting at her and her 'boyfriend'.