54 Kings and Queens

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

Placing my silencer on my gun, I walked quietly to the storage room. I had ripped the dress above my ankles, the long lenght really bothered me. I walked with a weapon in each hand. A gun in one and a knife in the other.

"Sorry miss, no one can go in there yet, boss' orders." I came to a stop. The security guy was standing by the door.

"Boss' orders my ass." I mumbled and gave him a quick neck snap, making him fall on the floor. I placed my finger on the scanner. It scanned my finger and beeped with a green light. The doors opened and I walked in.

Long rows of weapons were on the walls. Smaller guns were placed on the shelfs with ammo inside. The other side of the wall had knifes and smaller swords. In the small corner, fireplace poker's were hanging. Lev watched me how I killed, almost each of my victim's had poker's in their bodies, so he insisted that wherever I go, I had one with me.

I took two rifles and strapped them on. I already had two holsters strapped on one of my legs, but I took two more for the other. It won't hurt, right? I took enough magazine's for the rifles and smaller guns that were in my hands and in my holsters. I took one poker and walked out of the room. But before I did that, I carried the man into the room and locked it.

As I started walking, I heard footsteps coming. I slowed down and switched my gun with my knife. I peeked out of the corner and saw Lily, standing in front of a mirror. Now it's my chance to kill her.

I quickly walked to her and placed my arm on her mouth, with the other I held her in place and my knife was just slightly touching her neck. She struggled beneath my grasp.

"V is for vendetta." I whispered in her ear and sliced her throat. She killed Margot. She deserves it. Lily fell down with a loud thud and I continued to walk.

"You put shit of information in her head, so how the hell do you think you're gonna get away with this?! Two fucking years, goddammit!" Giovanni's voice screamed out.

"I will get away with it. Isn't it your daddy's fault that my sister died? You think that we didn't feel any pain?" Lev boomed. That prick. With the poker screeching on the black tiles and my head hanging low, I walked towards them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kol, Lev and his goons standing on the second floor. Giovanni, the twins, Daniel, their birthgivers, Alessio, Sophia, Kate, mom and dad stood on the first floor, facing Lev. There was another figure with my family. Rebekah. Wait, Rebekah?!

"And here she comes." Lev said, I could hear his smirk on his face. "All this fuss about you, Alessandra, it's starting to get boring. Could you please dismiss them."

I turned to him. "No." I walked towards my family. Giovanni, Alessio and Sophia were saying before everyone else. I stopped in front of them and turned to Lev once more. "The only person that I'll dismiss from this world, is you."

Lev laughed. "Please, Alessandra, enough joking." I pouted. "Oh, really? Eh, whatever. I actually thought of executing you. And Kol or Lily should have done the honors."

"Lily? Oh, that Lily? The one who's laying on the ground in her own blood? Yeah, if we're even talking about the same person, then I think I'm sorry? Or not. Wait, yeah no, I'm not sorry." Lev scrunched his brows. "Oh, come on. She was just some money digging bitch."

"You killed her?"

"Um, yeah. I wanted to do that since I got there-" I started but Lev cut me off.

"Kol." He looked at him and they both nodded. Kol started walking towards us with a grin I knew too well. He stopped next to me and truned to Lev.