40 Family

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

It's finally January, which means that a bit more than two weeks are left until the event. We eventually found two people to go as undercover. Me- Alaya Genovese, Sophia- Giana Genovese, in conclusion, they're sisters. Both with medium-lenght dark wavy hair. Alaya with green and Giana with brown eyes, both of them are tall so that's great. Kate got their location of their house's and jobs. A few hours before the event will start Sophia and I will drug them and keep them in the van, tied with chains and masks on their faces. We didn't choose a woman to go as undercover for Kate because she won't be inside. She'll be in the van, waiting and giving orders to us. She will be in formal attire incase anything happens. We already bought the dresses, heels, elegant gloves, we stole three mics and three trackers from Alessio's office. We'll fly out tomorrow night and I'm not nervous yet. Mom and dad still think it's just a quick trip to Italy, but they're so off. Alessio was sceptical at first, but eventually gave in with our idea. But he demanded that all three of us get tattoos that have tracking diveces under them (A/N I don't know if that's possible, but just imagine tattoos with tracking diveces). I got a simple rose on the side of my boob, Sophia got a knife tattoo on her forearm and Kate got a butterfly just above her elbow.

I still haven't packed all of my clothes, but I did pack all of the weapons. The two of us are going to do some training with Sophia and she demanded to pack a whole fucking suitcase for guns, knifes and poisons. Yes, the plan is just to snap Lucifer's neck, but we had a backup plan if the lights won't go out. Sophia taught me a lot of skills of self-defense. I wasn't as good as her, but I'm become better at each lesson. Due to the training I did everyday my body became very toned. Now I had abs, and toned legs, my waist was smaller and my butt was more round and full of muscle. Kate's body became toned too, even though she did less training, but she still looked gorgeous.

Today was thursday, January 4th. My New years and Christmas were spent with my family and of course, Sophia. She didn't want to spend time with her family, mostly, because both of her parents were very abusive and drug addicts. She couldn't be with them due to all the bruises and cracked bones. She left their crappy apartment and started walking somewhere. She didn't have a destination so she slept on the streets for a day or two. And then Rocco found her. Rocco was the boss of their assassin company. He was with his wife, Julia. Since Julia couldn't have any kids, they adopted Sophia, and that's when she became one if the best assassins in the world. At just 16 years old, she already killed over one hundred people. Never speaking, never betraying, never showing her emotions, until she met me. We were good friends in middle school, but became best friends in high school. We'd hangout after school almost everyday, before she'd dissapear for a week or a month. Her parents would usually tell me that she's sick and no one could visit her. It happend way too many times and I got really suspicious, that's when I asked Kate to do some research. Kate was starting to hack in 8th grade at 14 years old. That's really impresive, if you ask me.

When I was done packing I glanced at the clock which read 7p.m. Dinner should be ready any minute now, but I'm not hungry and I'm bored from the packing. I tapped my foot on the ground, thinking what should I do with my free time. Well, haven't worked out yesterday and today, I should do that. Right? I got ready in all black sports outfit and brushed my hair into a low tight bun. I got my gym bag and went to the kitchen to get a fruit.