23 Dealing with business

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

"We're here. Pull your guns out and let's get this over with." Enzo mumbled while getting out of the car.

We were in abandoned building. No windows and doors. Some of the stairs are crushed. Glass and graffiti were everywhere and on the walls.

"This building will blow up in 10 minutes. We have to make it quick." one of the twins, Jason, whispered.

"Cállate!" (Shut up!) "I planned a revenge on him for years, but he always managed to slip... Now that I got you here, it will hurt him the most and he'll give up." A voice screamed from the other side of the door.

"You know, honestly, I won't say another word to you. Because what you're saying is clearly bullshit." A voice that I could recognise anywhere spoke up. What the fuck is she doing here? For a few minutes it was silent, only grunts and thuds were heard. We couldn't go inside the room just yet. We still have to clear the corridor.

"You must feel so manly about yourself. Beating an innocent woman who is tied up to a chair." A dry chuckle escaped her mouth.

When the corridor was clear and no people were left alive, Enzo fired a couple of bullets into the door lock. The four of us ran into the room, kicking the door open, making it fall on the ground.

When I saw what was in that room my eyes widen. Alessandra was sitting on a chair with her arms and legs tied to it. Her face was all bloody and a man was standing infront of her, with his knuckles all red.

"Giovanni?" Alessandra whispered before her head fell on her shoulder as she blacked out.

Not waiting for anything else I aimed my gun to the guys head and pulled the trigger,making him fall backwards on to the ground.

"Oo, Giovanni. Long time no see." A voice said.

"You should seriously come out of the shadow before we fucking kill you." one of the twins sneered, don't really know which one.

"Sure." It said before walking out and gripping on Alessandra's chin with one hand, while the other held a knife to her throat. "If one of you idiot's move, I'll make sure I'll slit her throat." When I saw who it was, my eyes almost fell out of their socets.

"Rico?" Enzo asked.

"That's me. How have you been, Enzo?" He smiled. Fucking prick.

"I'm not important. What's important is that you need to let that inoccent girl go." Enzo replied. His last Nerve is ticking off.

"No." He shaked his head. "Not happening."

"Rico let her go, before things get out of hand." I said pointing a gun at him.

"If you'll pull the trigger, The knife I'm holding right now, will slice her throat. To the point were she's gagging blood." He sneered as I watched the blood from Alessandra's throat go down her whole body.

Enzo's phone started ringing, which caught Rico off guard and I pulled the trigger and a bullet went right through his skull.

I dropped my gun and ran up to Alessandra, I kneeled next to her and took Rico's knife. I started cutting the ropes when Enzo got off his phone.

"Shit, we have less than five minutes until this building explodes." Enzo mumbled and he helped me with the ropes.

The twins watched the corridor, making sure no people came in, while me and Enzo took care of Alessandra.

"Three fucking minutes are left. We have to go Giovanni. Now!" Enzo shouted and I picked Alessandra up in bridal style and started running towards the exit.