44 Disbelief

(Song above^)

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"K-Kate?" My voice came out as a whisper, not believing the sight infront of me. Sophia and I quickly pointed our guns at Kate, and the pair of girl twins did the same, only pointing their weapons at us.

"Aye, ladies, ladies, calm down. It's a little early for that, don't you think?" Luca said as his footsteps echoed through the room.

"Alessandra give me one good fucking reason not to blow your step sister's brains out." Sophia hissed, completely ignoring Luca's comment.

I hummed, "Let me think..." I said as I tapped my gun (which safety was on) on my cheek, before shaking my head. "Couldn't find any, I might as well blow her brains out." I smirked.

"You wouldn't shoot your little sister, now would you?" Kate said with arrogance. She crossed her arms and made a pout.

"Do you really think you're in a position to bust my balls?" I spat as I twirled the guns in my hands.

"Do you really think you're in a position to bust mine?" Kate spat back. In the corner of my eye I saw Giovanni nodding and the men around us tensing and fixing their rifles. Guessing Sophia noticed them too, because she turned to face me with an evil smirk on her face. I bit my lip and the same evil smirk was on my face.

Sophia took out her ear piece and took mine out too, smashing them on the ground. When the device's were fully destroyed she leaned in, so no one could hear and whispered in my ear, "It's party time."

A full evil, toothy smile crossed my face. "We're all in, Sophia style." Nobody understood what we said, and that was our cue. I dropped my guns on the floor and took the rifle that was attatched to my body and began shooting the guards, one by one. Each of them fell down with a loud thump. Their lifeless bodies had bloody holes in their foreheads, their hearts or anywhere else in their torso. Nine of them where laying dead on the ground, with blood pouring out of their bodies, but one of them was still alive, grunting and heavy breathing was all that came out of his mouth.

I sighed dramatically and walked over to the still living man, who was on his knees, holding his hands on his stomach. After trying not to touch any blood I finally stood behind him. He was still whimpering in pain. "Don't worry, sweetheart, your pain will soon go away." I said as I placed my hands around his neck, and snapped it. The sound of bones cracking and body falling filled the room. I took his g-36 and attatched it to my body. With one rifle in each hand I walked over and stood beside Sophia. A small, fake smile came across my face as my eyes reached Kate's. "So now, I will ask you again. Do you really think you're in a position to bust my balls?" I said with my voice filled with venom. I saw Kate visibly gulp, her eyes wide and full with fear, anger, rage . After a few moments she still didn't anwser. "I will take that as a no." I sighed in annoyence and narrowed my eyes to Giovanni, who was smirking? Why the hell is he smirking?

Giovanni clapped his hands together, "So, the whole 'I'm innocent' facade was a lie, wasn't it?" He said as he did air qoutes on 'I'm innocent'.

I hummed,"Yes and no, but mostly yes. Because you see, the whole time I was innocent, because I didn't see who and how, all I saw were tall men with black suits, with their backs towards me. Not to mention they were covering the whole show. So, I was definetly innocent. But, with the stuff I know and the stuff I did, I am not a Saint. "

Giovanni nodded before asking a question,"When did you find out?"

"Find out what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"That you were the girl I was looking for." He said and my whole body stiffend.

"When I killed two of your minnions." I said before I turned to Kate, who was standing next to Luca, with the twins by her side. "I thought Kate filled you in with the details... I guess not." I fake frowned, before my face turned into another fake expression, "Now that you and your mafia gang have me, what will you do? Send me to your clubs? Make me dance and please old and disgusting men? Huh? What are you gonna do?"