27 First for everything

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

A/N some steamy stuff is about to happen sooo read at your own risk.

"You're mine tonight..." He said as he cupped my cheeks "... All mine." Not hesitating, I kissed him and he chuckled.

"I miss this..." I said kissing his lips.

"I miss this too." He said in between the kisses.

He scooped me up into his arms as if I weighted nothing. My legs wraped around his waist as my hands went to his neck, then to his jaw, and then to his hair. I pinched his hair as he let out a loud groan. His hands travelled from my neck, down my body, cupping my ass and pinching it. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I parted my lips. His tounge found mine. His tounge tasting like fresh mints made me want him even more. My hands travelled to his chest feeling his muscles as his still roamed my body.

Without breaking the kiss he walked towards his huge ass sofa and put me down. He held himself with his knees so he wouldn't crush me. My hands found their way to his dress t-shirt and started unbuttoning it while his went to my back, searching for the zipper. I took his jacket and his dress t-shirt off, feeling his muscular biceps.

He almost ripped my dress off revealing the lacy black bra and panties. While his hands cupped my breasts, mine went to his pants and started unbuttoning and unzippining it. His hands then unclipped my bra making my breasts fall out. His lips left mine as he started tracing kisses on my neck, my shoulder, my collarbone and my breast. While his tounge massaged my nipple I let out a loud moan. His hands roamed my body as they went down and slipped my panties off.

"You're so beautiful." He said as I tried to cover some parts of my body. "No, no, don't you dare to cover up for me." He said taking my hands off my body and smashed his lips to mine.

His fingers traveled down my body and dived into me, making me gasp. He took his underwear off and took a condom out of his pants and he placed it on. Not waiting for anything he slowly sliped into me.

"Gio..." I moaned as he went slowly to tease me.

I arched my back and squeezed the pillows on the sofa tightly. Moaning his name out, my toes curled up.

"Alessandra... What are you doing to me...?" He asks between his grunts.

"I could ask you the same question..." I trailed off as he started going faster making me gasp even louder.

"Oh..my...G-God...Giovanni...." My head fell back and my body arched into his touch, fervently seeking more of him.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Alessandra. I swear." He whispered into my ear and it made shivers go down my body.

My fingers dig into his shoulders, desperate to have more time with him. But, within a few short minutes, I come way too soon, crying his name out. Giovanni soon joins me, kissing me all they way to the end while he gives a final rock inside me. I arch my back at the last second so he can sink even deeper inside, moaning at the pulsing sensation. Gio must love this feeling too, because he lets out the loudest, slowest, most savoring groan.

"That was...." He gasped for oxygen as he stared into my eyes.

"Fucking awesome.." I finish for him, pressing my sweaty chest to his, not ready for him to leave me just yet.

The corners of his lips quirk. "Stole the words right out of my mouth." He smiled.

Oh, my God his smile is fucking perfect. Even with a little light I could see every detail of his face. Dark thick eyebrows and eyelashes, plump lips, perfect nose, beautiful hazel eyes, and pearly white teeth along with dimples on his face when he smiled.

We stared into each other for minutes, not talking, just thinking. I smiled while laying on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. He placed a blanket on both of us, where did he got that? Giovanni wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His warm body pressed against mine not wanting to leave.

This is going to be one long, yet full of different emotions journey.

I sighed and we both driffted off to sleep.

~~

I woke up with my body being warm and cozy. Gio was still sleeping and memories started rushing to my brain. I pulled the blanket towards us while my hand was on his stomach, feeling his rock hard abs. He had a lot of tatoos. Most of them were peoples names with dates next to them. Then some guns, or any other weapons.

I gotta admit, who knew a mafia leader with tatoos all over his body would look this good. I found myself drooling, looking at this God creature next to my body.

"You like what you see?" He asked making me gasp.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I panted and placed my hand on my chest.

He chuckled "I'm sorry to hear that."

He leaned closer and kissed me, I kissed him back but after a few seconds I pulled back.

Giovanni raised a brow.

"I probably have a morning breath." I said looking around. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Let's go together then." He smirked.

"Fine." I playfully rolled my eyes just to hear him chuckle.

"I'll take a shower first." I said getting in.

"May I join?" He asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. He looked at me with a sad face that made me laugh. I definitely won't let him fuck me in the shower, I'm already sore.

After I was done, I brushed my teeth and got dressed in the clothes Giovanni picked. They were his. An oversized white t-shirt with grey sweatpants. He was just a tad bit taller than me, but his clothes were still huge on me. The cologne from his shirt almost made me high.

"Where did you got these clothes?" I asked him walking into his so called 'office'.

"From the closet." He says pointing his index finger to the black door.

That's questionable. Having a bathroom in your office is just fine, but a walk in closet? Damn.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"12.37." He responded.

"Crap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment, loves!