14 Beach house

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

"Okay, and what do you want me to do about that?" Alessandra asked and crossed her arms, before the balcony doors flew open and Enzo walked in.

"Hey, there you are." He said walking towards us, "I was looking for you." He wrapped his arm around her waist, and I could see Alessandra's lips curl up.

We're gonna play that game? Okay then, I'll be more than happy to.

"I see you two already met." He said pointing towards me and her.

"Uh, no we didn't, we were just talking." Alessandra said fixing her dress, not making eye contact with either of us.

"Oh, well then Giovanni this is my uh friend, a close one actually, Alessandra this is Giovanni, Gio for short, my cousin."

"Nice to meet you." She said with a fake smile as we shaked hands.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled slightly.

"So, I came here to invite you two to the beach house." He said amused.

"To your what?" Alessandra asked, being confused.

"Beach house. It's one hour drive away from here." Enzo explained.

"Um, yeah, not gonna happen." She flicked her arms in the air, meaning no.

"Why not? It'll be fun. I promise" Enzo begged. Watching both of them have this weird conversation is actually amusing.

Alessandra sighed, "Okay, but only under one condition."

"And what's that?" Enzo sighed in relief, his hand not leaving her waist.

A grin spread across her face "I want to bring my friend, Sophia."

I nearly choked on air. Sophia was the one who almost beat the shit out of me when they were at my club. And now she's coming with us? How delightful.

"Okay, sure whatever you say. Gio? What are you thinking about a small trip?" He asked, his eyes looked at me.

"Uh, yeah, of course I will go. It's my cousins birthday after all." I smiled at both of them. My gaze moved from Enzo's to Alessandra's. Her eyes were narrowed and her jaw was clenched. She is definitely not happy.

"Awesome, we'll leave in two hours. Now if you'll excuse me," He removed his hand from her waist "I have to sort something out." And with that he walked away.

When Enzo was out of sight Alessandra spoke up, "You fucking idiot."

"Aww, what's wrong? You're angry that I get to go too?" I fake pouted and she rolled her eyes. Rolled her eyes. Have I ever mentioned that I hate when people do that? It makes me want to shove their eyes out with a spoon.

"Don't give me that attitude." I folded my arms.

"What attitude?" She rolled her eyes again. I groaned and face palmed myself.

"Whatever I need to go get my stuff and drive home," She said and started walking away but just as she took a step, she tripped and almost fell face first on the ground. "Fucking shit." Alessandra groaned and stood up, fixing herself.

"I don't think you'll be driving today. How much did you drink?" I helped her to get up.

"I don't know. I lost count." She said while rubbing her arms.

"I'll drive you." I spoke up. I know that it's a dumb idea, but I definitely won't let her tipsy self drive on her own. But I certainly don't want to meet her parents today.

"No you won't. You'll kidnap me and you'll hurt me again and I won't let that happen." She looks at me with sadness and anger in her eyes. Kidnapping. Jesus, I forgot about that.

"I won't, I promise. If I will, which certainly won't happen any time soon, then you have my permission to rearrange my face. Okay?"

She thinked for a minute before agreeing to my terms, "okay, let's go." I sighed in relief and we both started walking towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the time we drove in silence, except when Alessandra called Sophia to inform her about the beach house thing. But other than that it was silent. Alessandra managed to fall asleep in the car. Her quiet snores and parted lips made her look quite... Beautiful in the sunlight.

We arrived to Alessandra's apartment some time later. I already knew the adress and everything. This kind of information is in the files I have on her.

I shook her shoulders slightly. "Alessandra, wake up. We're at your apartment." My voice was hushed.

She yawned and looked at me, "Are you coming with me?" She asked and we both got out of the car.

"Yeah." I said as I locked the car and we both walked inside.

We got into her small yet classy apartment. Her apartment colors were white, nude and black. They all matched perfectly. The oak wood floors and white walls with white ceilings were a perfect match to her white furniture. This girl has a good taste in things.

I look around her apartment while she packed her stuff.

"How long are we going to be there?" She yelled out from, I'm guessing, her bedroom.

"I don't really know, probably about a week." I shrugged my shoulders

"Kay, I'm all done." She comes from her bedroom with a medium-sized suit case and sweats with a hoodie.

(Her outfit at the top^)

I look at her up and down and raise my brow.

"What? It's comfortable."

"Okay okay, whatever you say."

"Great, now let's go to your house to get your things." She said as we walked out the door and into my car.

~~

"Are you coming inside?" I asked when we got into my house's driveway.

"Nope, I'm good." She crossed her arms and made a way too dramatic look.

"Why not?" I questioned and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Because it brings back bad memories. That's why." She said coldly and sternly. Welp, that was not the anwser I was looking for, but it can work too, I guess

"Whatever you say, your highness." I said with a smirk before walking off.

When I came back Alessandra was already asleep. I placed the suitcase in the car trunk and sat back down in the driver's seat.

"Damn, how much did you drink?" I mumbled to myself.

"Like 7 glasses of champagne and 2 red wine." Alessandra anwsered with her eyes still closed.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologised.

"It's fine, I wasn't even sleeping in the first place" She opened her eyes and looked at me "Shall we?"

"Uhuh" I said and we both drove off.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is short, I didn't really have any ideas while writing it, but the next one will be longer.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love y'all ❤️