Sixteen

"Hudson can you help me for a minute?"

Hudson was playing video games on the couch as I attempted to clean up his nasty house. Hudson ignored me. Completely engulfed in his game. I couldn't reach the cleaner on the top shelf of the closet. I decided to just pull a chair over to climb on since Hudson was no help. The chair was quite wobbly under my legs as I reached for the top shelf. I almost had it when the chair tipped underneath me. "Fuck" I screamed.
Hudson jumped up catching me.

"What the fuck were you thinking" he sat me back down on the ground. "You need another wounded hand "

"I just need the bleach. I can't reach it. Can you get it for me?" I pointed to the top shelf. He reached the jug pulling it down.

"Just ask next time,you made me lose my game" he scoffed before sitting back down on the couch. "Think before you act"

The bathroom looked like it hasn't been cleaned in years. I think I needed something stronger. I poured the bleach in the scummy bath tub. Scrubbing mildew off the sides. I gaged at how disgusting it was.

"Wow, this is a sight" Hudson was now leaning against the door frame.  Checking me out.

"Stop Hudson, you want to help?" I giggled. I was leaned over the tub still scrubbing. I pushed my sweaty hair out of my face pulling it into a bun. He moved behind me grabbing my hips. Making me drop my hands to his in defense.

"If you help me with something" he pushed himself against me. I could feel him slightly hard. I yelpt.

"Hudson... not now" I  sighed trying pulling  away from him but his grip just tightened. He grinned himself into my back. "Stop!" I struggled giving up on the tub and throwing my sponge. He moaned against my neck.

"Quit fighting it Bella" he grit his teeth turning me around and smashing his lips into mine. I yanked his hair trying to pull him away from me.

"I don't want this" I screamed. I never been with any one and he knew that. He rubbed it in my face multiple times about me being a virgin. Maybe it did make me less attractive then other girls. Having no experience under my belt was not something I was prod of. But I wanted it to happen at the right moment and this was definitely not it. He finally gave up and pulled away.

"You fucking bitch " his hand stoke me across the cheek  "You can't be that oblivious, you walk around dressed like that" he motioned to my shorts and tank top "and you don't expect me to be turned on!" He punched the door leaving a hole. The sound sent shivers down my spine. "You're my fucking girlfriend, you owe me. It's your duty to kiss me" he forcefully grabbed my rear pulling me near him. "Now go put some clothes on if you don't want me to touch you" he shoved me back before storming out of the room.

I sat on my bed now in a hoodie and sweatpants. Hudson left after our fight. Not sure were he went but he hasn't been around all day. I finished up cleaning, at least what my weak stomach could handle, and decided to relax for the night. I was on the phone with my mom.

"Omg mom he's not that cute" we were talking about the bachelor. A book in my hand as I skimmed the pages. I heard a knock on the door. Hudson walked in hold a small wrapped box.

"Hey" he said sitting on the end of the bed.

"Sorry mom I got to go, we can gush over the bachelor later ok?"

She laughed "alright hunny, I love you take care, thanks for calling I miss you around here"

"I'll come see you soon mom, I love you too" with that I hung up
I crawl over to Hudson trying to judge his demeanor.