*• Chapter 1: Sydney 'Fire Crotch' Novak •*

*• Two Years Later •*

Junior year of high school. Amazon Dodger, 17 years old and one of the most popular girls at school yet. What happened to Mister Stanley Barber? Well of course we're still best friends, I mean why wouldn't we be? Although we don't hang out as much as we used to.

When me and Stan hit high school, we kinda parted a bit. A lot of people thought I was pretty ever since my bust blossomed and I changed my glasses to contacts. All the popularity kinda made me fade away from him. We still hung out secretly, got high and shit. I mean he was there when my first boyfriend broke up with my sophomore year. I'm glad he was there.

Although he still did like Sydney fucking Novak, and it annoyed me to death. All he ever talked about was Sydney Sydney Sydney. Over and over and over again, god I just hated it. Sometimes I just wanted to stab her, whenever she passed by and we made eye contact for that quick second.

Honestly, I don't know why she annoys me so much or when Stan talks about her. It just makes me feel some way. I don't know what it is but I mostly ignore it. Ever since Stan got his license though, life has just been heaven traveling with him.

 Ever since Stan got his license though, life has just been heaven traveling with him

"Woohhhhh!!" I yelled out loud sticking my head out the side window of Stan's car. Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne was playing in the background as Stan drove us both to school. He drove a 1978 Ford Fairmont in which he shouldn't actually be driving but he didn't care because his dad was away. Stan smiled as the two of us sang along. He had his famous signature sunglasses on with all of his windows open.

The two of us had an early drive this morning just to catch up and hangout. Next thing we knew we were driving along the edge of town having the greatest times of our lives. When we got near the school I sat properly and rolled the window back up slowly since the car was old.

Stanley looked over at me and parked in the school parking lot. He took off his glasses and lent it out to me. "Stan, why are you giving me your glasses?" I question, raising a brow and a small smile crept onto my face.

"Zizi, you're my best friend in the whole world. So you can be the fashion icon today. Just you know, don't lose it I swear." He told sternly with a smile and I took it from him, putting it on. "Bowling after school like always?" I ask getting out of the car and he nods willingly as he closed the car door.

"Bye Stan, see you after school!" I wave before leaving him to lock his car. I walk into the school, immediately seeing the famous football star of Westinghouse High School.

Bradley Lewis.

Mr.Lewis is a dickhead I can tell you that, but he really isn't as mean as you think he is. Just has one hell of a hard life. "Zon, there you are. Been looking all over for you." Brad chuckled as I strutted up to the two of them.