*• Chapter 2: Get High Buddy •*

Me and Stan were sitting on his front porch chatting up a storm about to get high and shit. Nobody better to get high with than the one and only Stanley Barber. "Zizi I'm bored, can we get high again?" He asked who was playing with my hair while I played with my fingers.

"Stan we just smoked in your car before we got home." I remind him and he groaned flopping on the wooden floor. "I also wouldn't do that because you can hit the back of your head on a nail," I tell him again and he propped himself up from his elbows.

"You're such a party pooper." He blew a raspberry at me, making a spitting noise. "Oh my god, it's Syd." He jumped up looking down the street as she was about to turn the corner.

"How do I look?" He asked trying to fix his hair with his sunglasses sat upon his head. "Stan, you look like you." I look up at him and he smiled. "Good now wish me luck I'm going to go talk to her. Oh, Hey Syd!" He yelled before I could even open my mouth to say something to him.

He even walked up to her barefoot without hesitation. Once she went to look at him she gave a little smile then she looked at me. She looked confused as to why I was with Stan, not expecting that I was the kind of person to hang out with him. I was even surprised that Stan finally walked up to her after every time he said he was scared to talk to her.

 I was even surprised that Stan finally walked up to her after every time he said he was scared to talk to her

"Hey." She responded back to Stan looking around to see if anyone was watching. "Oh, my leg fell asleep. One sec." I hear Stan say and I snicker to myself as she watched him stretch before looking back at me.

" I hear Stan say and I snicker to myself as she watched him stretch before looking back at me

"Why is Amazon Dodger with you?" She asked him, looking at me with disgust. Stan turned to look at me before responding. "Nobody actually knows but, Zizi is actually my best friend. We don't hang around school because you know, people." He told her turning around to wave at me and I give a small wave back.

Once he faced Syd again I faced palmed myself and shoved my face into my knees. "Can I walk with you?" I hear him ask only to hear Sydney respond with a, "Sure. Why not?"

My head shot up watching them both walk down the road to her house down the street. They seemed to be getting along quite quickly and it made me, upset I guess. I didn't know how to feel of seeing them both together.