*• Chapter 12: Some Plan •*

"What the absolute fuck Syd." My eyes were wide at the sight of the library. "What the hell happened?" I faced her and Stan who was just as shocked as I was. "Stan asked the same thing. I told him I didn't want to talk about it." She told with her arms crossed. I could tell by her face a shiver went up her spine just thinking about it.

"So, then what's the massive problem here that you told me? Other than the scene itself." I raise a brow, standing over the large amounts of books that were on the floor. The two of them just point upward to the security camera above us.

"Oh shit." I look up at it before looking at Syd. "So, you're telling me, that you want to do what I think you want to do." I point out with my fingers doing some hope motion. They both nodded and I sigh.

"We could get suspended for this you know." I remind them and Syd shook her head. "We're not gonna get caught." She showed us a map of the floor we were on right now. "How do you think we're going to do that?" I asked thinking she was mad crazy.

— • — • —

So here I was, sitting on the library counter with Syd and Stan making up this so-called 'plan.' "Okay, so the security recordings are in the principal's office here. Ugh, but it's got to be locked. Whitaker's probably the only one with a key, so that's—" Stan pointed onto the hand-drawn map trying to think.

"No, the janitor's got to have one." Syd reminds us and me and Stan nodded. "Okay. Okay, uh... Just spitballing ideas here, but m-maybe you can distract the janitor and steal his keys?" Stan suggests and Syd just sat there thinking for a moment.

 Just spitballing ideas here, but m-maybe you can distract the janitor and steal his keys?" Stan suggests and Syd just sat there thinking for a moment

"We need someone who has..." She thought more looking down at her lap. "Boobs." She finished and she and Stan looked at me. "No, no, I think the fuck not." I point at them both and Stan gave a sad face.

"Please Zi? For the sake of helping Syd?" He pouted and I shook my head. "Absolutely not. But I do know someone who might help." I look at them and smile and Syd thought the same thing.

— • — • —

"Is somebody gonna say something, or..." Dina asked as soon as Syd brought her out into the hall. "We— We need your help getting the keys to the principal's office." Stan said straight up. "So we can steal some security camera footage." Syd added and Dina stared at the three of us. She just laughed in disbelief and we just stared back.

"What?" She snorts as we stand there staring. "You're serious?" She looks at every single one of us as we nodded slowly. "Um... why? What's on the tape? What'd you guys do?" She bombards us with questions, curious as we all tried to think of something.

 why? What's on the tape? What'd you guys do?" She bombards us with questions, curious as we all tried to think of something