*• Chapter 19: I'll Take Care of You •*

After our sweet little moment, Stan took me by the hand and lead me off towards Syd and Dina. "Stan!" Dina exclaimed, smiling at the both of us. "Dina, you look um... you look like a Christmas tree." He complimented and she nodded with a smile.

"Thanks dude."

"Uh-huh."

The four of us stood there and laughed, enjoying each other's company

The four of us stood there and laughed, enjoying each other's company. "Oh, God. Whitaker's still watching us." Stan noticed, looking in the direction of our principal. "It's probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened in his life." Syd pointed out and I nodded in agreement.

"Mm. I don't know, guys. I mean, we're wanted criminals. Why are we out here in the open? Exposed. First rule of the heist is split the loot and split the fuck up, right?" Stan points out and I scrunch my brows in confusion. "What loot?" Dina asked, doing the same thing as me.

"All we did was disrespect this fine institution."

"Mm."

"And disrespect ourselves."

"We need some manners don't we?" I chimed in and Dina agreed as we all laughed. Then all of a sudden, It Must Have Been Love by Roxette started playing over the speakers and it drove Stan crazy.

"Oh, no. On principle, I just— I can't. Sorry, this playlist is all over the map. I'll— I'll be back." He told us before rush off to the dj. "Okay." Dina said as we all watched him try and suggest something to him. Which I'm guessing was Bloodwitch.

"Do you wanna dance?" Dina asked Syd and she looked over at me and I just nodded. I was okay and I'd just wait for Stan. "Sure." She accepted as I watch the two walk into the dance floor. They literally looked so cute together and Stan finally came back in disappointment.

 They literally looked so cute together and Stan finally came back in disappointment

"They didn't wanna play the song." He pouted and I laughed. "Anyway though, may I have this dance madame?" He bowed with his hand out and I gladly took it. "You shall." I accepted and he took me onto the dance floor.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snakes around my waist, pulling me close. "You know, I like being close to you." He muttered to me, place his forehead on mine. "I do too." I smile, giving him a peck on his lips.