*• Chapter 3: Replacement •*

The next morning I wake up to Cooper licking my face. "Alright alright, Coop, I'm up." I giggle pushing him away. I then rub my eyes and yawn only to end up seeing one and only Stanley Barber at my bedroom door.

I scream throwing a pillow at him which instantly hit his face. After all, I wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt because it's bad to wear a bra to bed overnight. I quickly cover myself with my blanket watching Cooper jump off the bed and sit next to Stan.

"Why the hell, are you in my room?" Only to see Stan smile back before looking at my phone for the time.

6 fucking 13 am.

"Stan, what the fuck. You watching me sleep or something?" I ask annoyed as he patted Cooper on the head. I even forgot I gave him a spare key to the front door. "Morning drive Zi woke up early just for it." He sighed looking over at me who was still sitting in bed.

"Fine, just get out. I'm not wearing a bra you perv." I snicker throwing another pillow at him, but instead, he caught it. "Fine, madame. As you wish." He bowed before closing the door behind him. I sigh aloud before getting up and going to the bathroom to change.

After finally getting ready I open my door to see Stan standing there

After finally getting ready I open my door to see Stan standing there. "You took forever." He sighed before grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me downstairs into the kitchen. My mom and dad were already at work so I didn't have to worry about them.

I saw that Stan made me breakfast already so I ate up while he went to go wait in the car. By the time I finished a rushed outside and sat next to Stan in the passenger seat. I honestly really just wanted to sleep. Although I can't stop Stan from his morning drive. It's always relaxing just to hear the radio and drive at the edge of town.

We went back to Stan's house afterward to get our things since he said we would go back for them. "You stay here, I'll go get my stuff." Stan told as soon as I got in the car and I only replied with a simple nod. He ran off inside leaving his car engine on with me sitting in the passenger seat and the windows slightly down. It wasn't soon until I saw Syd walking down the street and turning the corner.

Stan soon came out with his things and I was sure he was going to try and talk to her. He buckled up and pulled out of the driveway. As soon as he turned the corner though, he smiled brightly and rolled down his window a bit. "Hey, Syd!" He softly yelled enough for her to hear. She quickly turned around as Stan stopped the car with me just watching. "Hey." She responded while I just listened to 'Hey Little Girl by Bloodwitch' that was almost blasting in the car.