*• Chapter 7: No Promises •*

After watching Stan walkout, Brad showed up. He wasn't supposed to be here though since the doctor told him to rest after he twisted his ankle. "Zon! Jagger! Nice to see you're both having a good time." Brad smiled walking up to the both of us. He was holding a can of beer with his favorite denim jacket on him. Mostly never left home without it.

"Hey, asshole." I joked and he playfully shoved me. "I just gave you a nice greeting Zon cmon now." He smiled before dapping up Ricky who came over to us. "Bra-a-ad! You made it!" Ricky smiled at his best friend. "Dude I had to come." Brad insisted and looked around the room.

"It's not a party until you're here. Hey, everyone! Bradley Lewis in the house!" Ricky shouted out and everyone looked in Ricky's direction. They all cheered wanting to hear a speech from the one and only Golden Boy of the school. He quieted everyone down before speaking up and holding his beer can up.

"Eighteen years and nine months ago today, George Reginald Berry and his sweet wife Carol..." Brad joked looking around the room. "That's not their names." Ricky chuckled and everyone in the room joined in the laugh.

"They were drinkin' a little bit of Pinot grig', and they were blasting some Neil Diamond. And then, nine months later, Richard "Dickward" Berry was born." Everyone cheered and laughed wanting Brad to continue.

"And thank god for that because the Berrys' birthday parties are the fucking best! To Ricky everybody!" Brad finished his speech and raised his beer can and everyone did the same and cheered for Ricky including me. The party then went on with music blasting and everything.

"Hey let's go somewhere, yeah?" Jagger whispered in my ear and I smiled. He leads me into his room and shut the door and locked it. "So you need to tell me something or?" I raised my brow and Jagger didn't even say a word. He just turned around and kissed me right on the lips and I was a bit taken back.

This really wasn't part of our plan but I kinda liked it and kissed back a little

This really wasn't part of our plan but I kinda liked it and kissed back a little. We pulled away and looked at each other. "I like you Zon." Was all he said and I couldn't believe my ears. I wasn't sure if he was drunk but I was completely shocked. I was sure he didn't have that much to drink.

"J, I-" I didn't even have proper words come out of my mouth. It was like I was talking gibberish in my head trying to come up with words. "Can we talk about this later? We're just drunk right?" I take a step back and I could almost see the hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah, of course..." He muttered nodding and shoving his hands in his pockets. "I should get my stuff. I think I left something in the room I was staying in last night." I lied but it was only for me to get out of the situation. Speeding out of the room, I went down the hall to where I was staying at the night before.

I walk over to the door and here mumbling. I really wasn't about to walk in on someone having sex. So I just pushed my ear against the door and slightly opened it just enough for me to see in. That's when I saw them.