*• Chapter 16: Blind •*

I followed Stan into the hallway, just outside of the cafeteria. "Okay, what do you wanna ask?" I cross my arms and Stan turned to me. "Do you want to go to homecoming with me?" He fiddled with his fingers as I just stood there in shock.

"Stan, what are you talking about? I thought you and Syd were going." I furrow my eyebrows and he sighs. "I know you saw our lil fight there. She told me she wanted me to find someone else to go to homecoming with. Syd, didn't care." I looked down at his feet and I just didn't know what to say.

I forgot to tell him I was going with Jagger to homecoming. Well guess I have to tell him now. "I can't go with you, Stan." I confess and he looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" He scrunched his brows and I sighed.

"I'm going with Jagger. He asked a couple days ago and I said yes." I look down at the ground and he just heaved a sigh, running a hand through his curly hair. "You're not a thing are you?" He looked down upon my short self and I looked up at him, shaking my head. "Zi you always say that when you seem like you are. You've known me more than him, and you still pick him."

"What are you talking about? When you liked Syd, all you ever talked about was her! I felt left out, I was left out. And you still would like her even if she liked someone else!" I shout back making a few people in the hallway look at us. A few whispers filled the air but they minded their own business.

"I don't like her anymore, she told me she kissed someone at the party

"I don't like her anymore, she told me she kissed someone at the party. But you have some nerve when you flirt around Jagger in front of me. Don't think I didn't see you kiss last night." He stated and I scoff at him.

"Why would you care? You don't even like me, you never did." I cross my arms and look at the ground.

"What if I did though?" He sighed and I laughed and shook my head. "That's stupid, if you did I probably would've known by now. All you ever did was talk about her over and over. And when I saw you with her that night, you broke me..." I muttered to him, tears forming in my eyes.

"What do you mean, I broke you?" He raised a brow, my head shot up at his response. I was done, I was tired of him already, he was so stupid. He clearly couldn't see every sign of interest I could possibly throw at him.

"Stanley Barber why are you so goddamn blind?!" I screamed out at him, making the curly haired boy step back in shock. At this point I just let my tears stream down my face. People were watching as they passed by. Some even stayed and watched from afar.

"Stanley, have liked you for as long as I can remember. I tried to give you hints, and you completely let it slide. It's always Syd this, Syd that, it's never me!" I let the tears flow and Stan just stood there speechless. "You know what, forget it. Fuck you Stan." I run off, letting him stand there in shock and watch me.

The bell rang a little later, and I didn't come out of the bathroom til then. Jagger was concerned of me for the rest of the day, but I didn't want to talk about it. Him and Ricky took me home instead, since I didn't wanna be near Stan. Which was all I really said to them.