Chapter 63 - Brody's Buyer

The next day, Kelsey kindly welcomed Brody into her home, letting him in the mansion as part of his fulfilment of becoming her personal assistant for the day.

Brody wasn't thrilled when he found out that Kelsey had won him for the day. Spending that much time around a person, who would barely be labelled as an ex, wasn't the most thrilling thing Brody wanted to do. They also had a clash in personality too, which is why they never did really get along as a couple.

Kelsey gave Brody a quick tour around the house he had already seen, before she made Brody follow her upstairs to start the chores she laid out for him.

"So, why did you even buy me for the day?" Brody asked as they ascended the staircase together. "You could have picked anyone, so why me?"

Kelsey opened the door to her bedroom when they made it to the top of the staircase. She closed the door behind them as she took out her phone, talking to Brody at the same time. "I'm in some shit with my parents at the moment, and I convinced them I could get cheap labour for the day if I weren't to be punished over it."

"Doing it yourself would have been cheaper than the $50." Brody pointed out.

Kelsey laughed as if Brody was joking. "There's a lot that needs to be done, and I rather personally not do it. Plus the visuals of seeing someone as fit and attractive as you do physical labour for me is super hot."

Brody stretched his arms out, readying himself for the day of work. He ignored the comment about being eye candy from his ex as he asked, "Where do we start?"

When Kelsey pointed towards her walk in closet, Brody didn't expect to see only a few clothes on the hangers, with most of them clumped up on the floor or tossed everywhere inside her bedroom.

"Anything that looks dirty needs to be cleaned, anything clean needs to be put away, and anything that looks awful can just be thrown away." Kelsey instructed.

"Can I just throw everything away then?"

~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes had past and Brody was still working his way through sorting out Kelsey's closet. The expensive sweaters and jackets were hung up, the skirts with multiple holes were placed in the 'trash' section, and several jeans were placed in the 'wash' section.

He had moved onto one of the already opened drawers when he saw how they were filled to the brim with lingerie.

"Kelsey I can't clean this drawer." Brody told her out of politeness.

Kelsey looked up from her phone and walked over to see what was inside. After looking at what Brody saw, "So what's the problem exactly?"

Brody was slightly alarmed at how she could be so passive and carefree over a guy looking through her underwear drawer. "Because it's private stuff?"

"Stop being such a pussy and just sort them out already." Kelsey whined, "It's just underwear Brody, you've probably seen a lot before."

"Do you at least have gloves? I don't want to catch anything." Brody asked genuinely.

The request seemed to be ignored by Kelsey as she went back to her phone, texting someone as Brody began organising the drawer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly afterwards, Brody had just finished the long job of sorting out Kelsey's closet when he walked back into the main part of her bedroom. He was alarmed to see Kelsey was stripping herself down whilst Brody was still in the room.

Now wearing only a tube top and skimpy shorts, Brody made the effort to cover his eyes. "Kelsey what the hell are you doing?"

Kelsey adjusted the fitting of her clothes as she pushed her chest up a little bit, putting her breast on further display in the tight clothes. "Come. I need you to take a picture for me."