Chapter 67 - A Repeat Offender

There were a large number of people that Adrian recognised from the group he was hanging out with. Adam and Ashley were by his side, and some of his teammates were also tagging along too. An even stranger thing was that the Eagles who were also there were friendly towards him as they joined the group. 

After everything that happened with Sam, the rest of the Eagles seemed to back off from tormenting Adrian. While they weren't going to be friends, they were at least civil with each other as they were now currently in the same circle of friends at The Highway - Caden had even bought him a drink as some sort of an apology. It was weird for Adrian as he felt like the drama was over.

That feeling lasted 20 seconds until he saw Elliot walk in with Kelsey under his arms, as smug as ever as he strutted in like he was above everyone.

"Hey you alright? You look like you've eaten something funny." Brody asked out of concern.

Adrian gritted his teeth when he saw Elliot smile directly at him. "I'm fine."

Brody placed his warm hand on top of Adrian's arm, giving it a reassuring comfort squeeze.

Adrian's eyes moved away from Brody's face and onto his chest region - again. He blushed when he looked at Brody's shirt. "You've missed a button from earlier." Adrian noticed as he pretended to cough.

Brody smirked when he looked down to see he didn't do his shirt properly, torn off from his body when Adrian wanted to sneak in some private time before they left.

Doing his shirt again, Brody deliberately took all of the buttons off, revealing his chiseled body in front of everybody - including a gawking Adrian. He did them all again slowly, dragging the time out, just for the one misplaced button.

Laughing at the wolf whistle behind them, Brody placed a light kiss onto Adrian's lips. Brody then turned around when Elliot had greeted him.

Giving each other a friendly hug, Adrian saw that Elliot's eyes were still on him - watching
him as he seemed close with Brody.

"Nice shirt." Brody laughed.

Elliot looked down and saw that his outfit was similar to Brody's. Laughing as well, "Great minds, great taste as well." He said whilst looking at Adrian from the corner of his eyes.

"Come, first round's on me." Brody offered as he bought them all a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian didn't feel like he could let loose like everyone else because of Elliot, the guy was very unnerving to be around. Adrian's close friends were having fun, Adam and Ashley were dancing together while Brody became the life of the party around his bunch of friends and teammates.

Nursing his drink down, Adrian was scratching the bottle label off when Brody joined him at the empty booth.

Brody had to cover his hand on top of his to get Adrian's attention. Adrian offered a thin veiled smile that Brody saw through.

"I'm not actually in the mood anymore, you want to just go home or something?" Brody asked.

Adrian had just watched Brody dance like a mad man in the middle of the floor, kicking loose as if he was Kevin Bacon. "Yeah, looks like it with your dance moves." He joked.

Brody smiled, knowing that Adrian was happy enough to joke with him. "There's something going on though, what is it?"

Looking into his eyes, Adrian saw the concern in them. "I think I'm just too sober right now, you mind getting me another drink?"

Brody nodded as he quickly placed a chaste kiss onto Adrian's lips. He was too caring for this world, and that was one of the reasons Adrian truly did love Brody.