New Story Update & Index To All Of My Stories

I wanted to put a summary page for all of my other stories. There are no spoilers on this page, and I just wanted to write a brief overview in case anybody is interested in my other work, but just haven't got round to it yet.

Just click on my profile to navigate to my other stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Under An Illusion

Status: Ongoing (Predicted around 30+ chapters)

Brief Plot: Alex Holloway is a typical rich kid with all the charm, money, and popularity that wins over anybody that crosses his path. The only person that doesn't fall into line is Liam Crossford, the newest student at Beckerford High School, who quickly makes himself an enemy to Alex due to circumstances.

Alex is unable to exploit everything he has when a series of events leads him to fear being sent away by his parents. The easiest way to stop all of this from happening is for Alex to lure Liam into fake dating him in a win-win situation.

Story Brand: This is a story where we can see a new, budding friendship bloom into a beautiful romance after an extremely rocky beginning.

Both main characters are quick witted, emotionally intelligent, and are able to bounce off each other so easily. They're able to explore different sides to themselves whenever they are near each other because there is a deeper understanding and dependence when around each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Bodyguard's Duty

Status: Complete (54 chapters).

Brief Plot: Renown bodyguard Thomas Miller is hired to protect Chief Operating Officer Ethan Shelton after being targeted by several attacks.

With personalities that makes them butt heads, both of the grown men have to adjust being constantly in each other's lives.

Story Brand: A fun, easy going, and subtle story where the successful main characters develop a new and loving friendship/romance whilst in their late 20s in this slow burn story.

This is definitely the story I've enjoyed writing the most, and I think the slow burn really allowed the relationship to flourish realistically and naturally.

Noticeable Rankings:
• LGBT - #9 (6/11/20)
• Manxman - #1 (16/1/21)
• Manlove - #1 (11/9/20)
• Office - #1 (27/12/20)
• Hate - #1 (4/1/21)
• Cheesy - #1 (27/12/20)
• Gay - #2 (19/9/20)
• Boyxboy - #2 (2/10/20)
• Enemiestolovers - #5 (17/11/20)
• Demisexual - #7 (15/11/20)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing Attached To My Competition

Status: Complete (86 chapters).

Brief Plot: Adrian Jones is the rising star of his school's hockey team. His skills and talents are soon shadowed when his rival, Brody Sinclair, gains the spotlight and earns the praise of his friends and peers.

The jealousy and hatred towards Brody soon grows to infatuation, as Adrian learns that he is surprisingly falling under his rival's spell.

Story Brand: A light hearted and fluffy story that shows the progression of a young person's self-discovery when finding love in another man.

Noticeable Rankings:
• LGBT - #1 (26/4/20)
• Bisexual - #1 (1/5/20)
• Boyxboy - #1 (28/05/20)
• Rivalstolovers - #1 (7/4/20)
• Gaylove - #2 (29/9/20)
• Cheesy - #2 (1/5/20)
• Enemiestolovers- #2 (22/12/20)
• Wholesome - #2 (30/5/20)
• Cheesyromance - #3 (17/6/20)
• Rivalry - #4 (12/4/20)
• Enemies - #4 (30/7/20)

~~~~~~~~~~

Unconventional Lovers

Status: Complete (32 chapters).

Brief Plot: Jessie Summers has a friends with benefits situation with Riley Williams - except they aren't really friends. Both of the childhood neighbours grew apart as they soon began to hate each other because of personal differences and circumstances.

However the purely sexual relationship between them soon changes when the unwanted feelings for each other soon gets mixed up.

Story Brand: A more mature and smutty book that has unexpected emotional depths to the young main characters.

Noticeable Rankings:
• Bisexual - #1 (21/7/20)
• Lgbtfiction - #1 (19/7/20)
• Boyxboy - #1 (11/9/20)
• Boylove - #1 (14/9/20)
• Sports - #1 (20/7/20)
• Rivalry - #1 (11/7/20)
• Casualsex - #1 (3/7/20)
• Dorm - #1 (12/12/20)
• Enemieswithbenefits - #1 (26/8/20)
• Gay - #2 (2/9/20)
• Lgbt- #5 (31/8/20)
• Enemies - #5 (23/9/20)