Chapter 78 - Euphoria

Brody rolled himself off Adrian, landing by his side as they laid together in bed. Immediately, Adrian moved over to rest his head on Brody's sweaty chest.

Both of them were still heavily panting, listening to each other calm themselves down for a while.

"How are you feeling right now?" Brody asked in between breaths.

"You're asking me that now, right after I came hard - twice?" Adrian giggled.

Brody looked down towards Adrian and met his eyes. "Well, yeah. We just did a big thing tonight, so I need to make sure you're okay - with everything that happened."

Adrian inched his head forward slightly to capture Brody's lips in a soft and gentle kiss.

Pulling himself back slightly, Brody reached to hold Adrian's hand. "I take it you're good then."

Nodding his head, "It was amazing." Adrian told him honestly.

After one more kiss, "Although, I never knew it would feel so good to have my ass sore and my legs a bit numb."

Brody laughed harder at the lasting impression he left on Adrian's body. He was relieved that everything tonight went as perfect as it could between them.

"Was it good for you?" Adrian asked his boyfriend nervously.

Brody looked down at the sticky mess between their sweaty bodies. "It was amazing for me too."

Adrian's entire body felt flushed, tired, and exhausted. He was physically drained from having sex for the first time with Brody, but looking between their bodies stirred him back awake.

Brody noticed too as both of them seemed to be raring to go. "You want to do it again?" Brody devilishly grinned at Adrian, asking him if he was ready for round 2.

Adrian laughed at Brody's enthusiasm and energy. "Go again? It's barely been 10 minutes since we finished fucking." Adrian pointed out.

"I'm not hearing a no..." Brody suggested, "It kind of seems like a challenge to me..."

Brody moved to place kisses onto Adrian's neck, focussing on the same area over and over again.

"You caught that, huh?"

An equally excited and enthusiastic Adrian was buzzed to go again. The feeling of having Brody kissing his neck, and his hand wandering over his body, made Adrian Jr jump up at the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brody was the first one to wake up. They were both exhausted after going at it all night, multiple times until they were both too exhausted and fell asleep.

With his boyfriend wrapped in his arms, Brody continued to watch the sleeping figure in front of him.

"You watching me sleep?"

Adrian's eyes were still closed when he had asked, he had felt a pair of eyes on him for a while now, which was disturbing his sleep.

"No." Brody lied as he pretended to go back to sleep.

"Watching me sleep is a bit creepy Brody." Adrian warned him.

"Creepy is if I was watching you through your window. And I only stopped doing that right before we first kissed." Brody joked.

Adrian's laughing woke himself up properly. His body shaking made Brody tingle as he carried on hugging him from behind.

Kissing behind his neck, Brody cuddled him even tighter and pulled him closer. "Morning. You look beautiful right now."